Baylor at Texas

UTfanatic

5 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Funny funny. It's all good, I can take some  good ribbing as well as the next guy. 

On another note, do y'all think that Charlie has saved his job with the win over Baylor? I was actually rooting for you guys (can't believe I'm admitting that); I  can't stand Baylor. 

No. He will have to win out IMO. Defense (his strength) still looked shaky at best.

6 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Funny funny. It's all good, I can take some  good ribbing as well as the next guy. 

On another note, do y'all think that Charlie has saved his job with the win over Baylor? I was actually rooting for you guys (can't believe I'm admitting that); I  can't stand Baylor. 

The way it's setting up I think has to win out and get to a bowl before we can say he's saved his job 

12 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

I agree, I actually think he's gone regardless of the outcome of the rest of the year. Tom Herman is looking pretty good for y'all right about now. 

If Charlie wins out and wins bowl game it's gonna be hard to pull that plug, with a guy who's dropped games at UH with a preseason top 10 team 

1 hour ago, AggieNDN said:

It was a good win and he's actually come up with several of those during his 3 years.   The problem has been winning the games you should win.  I fully expect us to lose a couple more (including likely this weekend).  He wins out he's fine.  I just can't see that happening in any universe.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

It's going to be great when they fire a coach with 2 top 10 wins this season in only his 3rd season.  Al, Jesse, Quannell; they will all be marching on the 40 acres.  

Did they march on A&M's campus when your students were yelling the N word at those visiting high schoolers last year?  Yeah, they won't be at Texas either.  Of course, they may not even know who a Texas A&M is to be fair...

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Did they march on A&M's campus when your students were yelling the N word at those visiting high schoolers last year?  Yeah, they won't be at Texas either.  Of course, they may not even know who a Texas A&M is to be fair...

You don't want to get into this argument.  You won't win with yalls bleach bombs etc 

35 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Y'all won't win this one. "C*cks not glocks" takes the cake. I'm still in shock after that one, but it IS Austin, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

And Austin is the "City of Eternal Boom"

......,   and what about smell in CS coming from the Chicken Ranch?

hookem

On 10/31/2016 at 9:07 AM, AggieNDN said:

Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a degree from Texas A&M. 

Man, I couldn't care less about tu. I only made the T-shirt comment because the majority of horn fans come out of the woodwork when the horns are actually good, but disappear when they have down years. The majority of Aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation to the school. 

A very prominent member of this site is an aggy "t-shirt fan."   Since you guys apparently have such a distaste for "t-shirt fans," have you asked him to change his user name?