Libertys' Runningback

setxnative96

8 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Alex Brown has 1,166 yards and 13 Touchdowns on the season. 

Last 3 games

Shepherd-28- 206 (1td)

Tarkington-13-214 (1td)

Orangefield- 25-204 (4tds)

624-6tds in 3 games.

Gud stats. Sorry but it's against teams that aren't that gud.  If u wanna see RB stats look at what calving Tyler is doin.

2 hours ago, dj said:

Gud stats. Sorry but it's against teams that aren't that gud.  If u wanna see RB stats look at what calving Tyler is doin.

Calvin Tyler has division 1 offers we are all aware of how good he is no one suggested otherwise. Shepherd is a team who will get 2nd in their district and probably win their first round playoff game as well. They aren't a bad football team. Alex ran all over Woodville as well who isn't a terrible football team and could win their district. Orangfield wasn't that terrible either they could see the playoffs, but yes I see Silsbee has played tougher opponents and what Calvin Tyler is doing is MORE impressive than Alex, but that doesn't mean Alex isn't putting up impressive numbers as well. He doesn't have the speed that C Tyler has, but I guarantee if you come watch this MAN on Friday nights you WILL be impressed. 5'11 215 pounds and just runs with pure aggression on every single carry, so many broken tackles this season , and yards after contact, it's a lot of fun to watch. 

9 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

Calvin Tyler has division 1 offers we are all aware of how good he is no one suggested otherwise. Shepherd is a team who will get 2nd in their district and probably win their first round playoff game as well. They aren't a bad football team. Alex ran all over Woodville as well who isn't a terrible football team and could win their district. Orangfield wasn't that terrible either they could see the playoffs, but yes I see Silsbee has played tougher opponents and what Calvin Tyler is doing is MORE impressive than Alex, but that doesn't mean Alex isn't putting up impressive numbers as well. He doesn't have the speed that C Tyler has, but I guarantee if you come watch this MAN on Friday nights you WILL be impressed. 5'11 215 pounds and just runs with pure aggression on every single carry, so many broken tackles this season , and yards after contact, it's a lot of fun to watch. 

I will see him play in a couple weeks. But I still say the teams he has faced isn't all that gud on defense. 

DJ don't be a hatter bro. I support all these local kids doing big things on and off the field. I'm a big Tiger supporter but I also enjoy watching other talents as well. I have watched the best back in the state Toneil Carter here at Langham Creek for the past 2 years. He is a 6A back earing up 6A defenses. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

DJ don't be a hatter bro. I support all these local kids doing big things on and off the field. I'm a big Tiger supporter but I also enjoy watching other talents as well. I have watched the best back in the state Toneil Carter here at Langham Creek for the past 2 years. He is a 6A back earing up 6A defenses. 

Not been  a hater bro.  I hope the kid runs for 2000yds. He probably is a real gud  playmaker.  But all I'm saying is some of the teams that he has faced isn't that gud.i know every team isn't blessed with talented defenses.nd he probably is better then alot teams that he faced.sorry just got to call it how it is.trust me I'm not downing the kid. Dats like wen ppl get on here and make it like w.o best team in the state in any classification. And can't be beat .and we know how gud they are. But going up against bigger classification is crazy. 

Well, I think most, if not all, would pale to Tyler in comparison.  However, for Brown to put together a string of games as he had, regardless of opponent, is certainly an impressive feat and he should have some fun this weekend against H-F.  However, at this point, the defense that might be his toughest test is right now focused on birds, no cats.

Other than WOS tyler hasn't just played that many good defenses. Give this man his props. Any body with over a 1,000 rushing yards and has an offense that run the spread must be pretty darn good. The kid is doing amazing and wish him the best in future. 

BTW- Tyler had -2 rushing yards in the second half against WOS. People never talk about that stat :)

20 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Other than WOS tyler hasn't just played that many good defenses. Give this man his props. Any body with over a 1,000 rushing yards and has an offense that run the spread must be pretty darn good. The kid is doing amazing and wish him the best in future. 

BTW- Tyler had -2 rushing yards in the second half against WOS. People never talk about that stat :)

He had similar numbers playing against 5a and 6a competition last year, so I'm certain he'd do it against probably any defense.

He didn't get any positive yards inv the second half, true, but he broke a couple of huge runs in the first half, which still, he ended up with big numbers, on a WO-S defense.  If Silsbee even had a threat of a passing game, you would've have stacked that box like that and he would've done the same in the second half...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

But it was a lesson learned.  They'll be ready if they face a good defense in the playoffs like WO-S.

But take them 2 big runs away from him and he'll be sitting at about 50 yards that game maybe but Oh no doubt about it , Tyler is a straight up BALLER. Just hate the fact that some people discredit someone else with their accomplishments. Brown is a pure good back and will play on the next level also 

13 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

But take them 2 big runs away from him and he'll be sitting at about 50 yards that game maybe but Oh no doubt about it , Tyler is a straight up BALLER. Just hate the fact that some people discredit someone else with their accomplishments. Brown is a pure good back and will play on the next level also 

But they all count!

30 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Who discredited him?