Libertys' Runningback

setxnative96

29 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've just seen video on this kid.  Big strong bruiser.  Not very fast, but has nice feet, nice vision, and cutback.  Yes a load when you have to tackle him one on one...  

yep that's the way i would describe him as well. finishes every run hard even if he's got a couple guys already hanging on to his legs you better believe he's pushing that pile forward 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

True...  And that QB of y'all's does some good blocking for him...

the quarterback is one of the hardest workers on the team i mean they all work hard but he plays every snap at free safety as well as QB and he gets after it all game, he's smart, and disciplined and i don't think hes done growing either he's only a sophomore his dad is a coach on the staff and former all state QB for Hull-Daisetta i believe. The people of liberty including myself are excited to have this young man under center for the next couple of years he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. 

11 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

the quarterback is one of the hardest workers on the team i mean they all work hard but he plays every snap at free safety as well as QB and he gets after it all game, he's smart, and disciplined and i don't think hes done growing either he's only a sophomore his dad is a coach on the staff and former all state QB for Hull-Daisetta i believe. The people of liberty including myself are excited to have this young man under center for the next couple of years he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. 

Pretty good 2 way player. 

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Pretty good 2 way player. 

I agree, he's had some monster hits this season too. He lit Orangefield's quarterback up twice in a row last friday and the stands couldn't sit down for about 5 minutes everyone was basically yelling oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

6 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I agree, he's had some monster hits this season too. He lit Orangefield's quarterback up twice in a row last friday and the stands couldn't sit down for about 5 minutes everyone was basically yelling oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

I wish they showed that video.  I only saw his offense footage...  

Maybe I'll get a chance to see him with my own eyes is they play Silsbee in the playoffs...

On 10/11/2016 at 11:58 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

He had similar numbers playing against 5a and 6a competition last year, so I'm certain he'd do it against probably any defense.

He didn't get any positive yards inv the second half, true, but he broke a couple of huge runs in the first half, which still, he ended up with big numbers, on a WO-S defense.  If Silsbee even had a threat of a passing game, you would've have stacked that box like that and he would've done the same in the second half...

That sounds like a bunch of shoulda, woulda, coulda!! 122 yds was very impressive though. It is equally impressive that a kid from Bridge City (Draper) did the same thing. I was actually very surprised with the speed of WOS to see him ran down from behind both times and don't forget that even with all those impressive yards i don't think he never saw the end zone. 

5 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

That sounds like a bunch of shoulda, woulda, coulda!! 122 yds was very impressive though. It is equally impressive that a kid from Bridge City (Draper) did the same thing. I was actually very surprised with the speed of WOS to see him ran down from behind both times and don't forget that even with all those impressive yards i don't think he never saw the end zone. 

True, I was surprised.  It's the first time I've seen him run down from behind.  I'm talking  about the first long run when Tyler for tackled in the 5 yard line...