(((COWBOYS vs BENGALS)))

3 minutes ago, JWB said:

Several key players are questionable for Sunday. I think Dak and Zeke continue to play well, but our secondary is gonna have to be on their game to stop the pass happy Bengals. Go Cowboys!!!

We could take a lot of pressure off that secondary with a little QB pressure. Dak will keep up the good work, Zeke will run for 150 yards. If Dak can complete about 32 more passes without an INT, he will surpass Tom Brady for that rookie distinction. This would exemplify how good Dak really is because INTs are the bane of rookie QBs.

Go Cowboys

I concerned about the offensive line for this game.  Tyron Smith was limited at practice all week and is questionable.  His back up, Chaz Green, DID NOT practice at all this week and is also questionable.  Normally I would say move Zack Martin to tackle, but since La'el Collins is out and Ron Leary is playing for him this would leave Joe Looney at guard.  Not sure what the BOYS will do.  Hopefully Tyron Smith can play and all will be fine. 

4 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I concerned about the offensive line for this game.  Tyron Smith was limited at practice all week and is questionable.  His back up, Chaz Green, DID NOT practice at all this week and is also questionable.  Normally I would say move Zack Martin to tackle, but since La'el Collins is out and Ron Leary is playing for him this would leave Joe Looney at guard.  Not sure what the BOYS will do.  Hopefully Tyron Smith can play and all will be fine. 

Same lineup we had against the 49ers and Zeke got 138. I think we will be ok.

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

All kidding aside, what do you do when Romo comes back?  I don't see how you put him out there.

Good question. I say stay with Dak, especially if he beats GB in GB. I know it's Romo's team and they will start him when he is ready. He will get hurt again and that will be his career. Dak Prescott is playing like a 5 year veteran. Zeke is just amazing. He will take one to the house in this game. We can draft defensively early in th next draft.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good question. I say stay with Dak, especially if he beats GB in GB. I know it's Romo's team and they will start him when he is ready. He will get hurt again and that will be his career. Dak Prescott is playing like a 5 year veteran. Zeke is just amazing. He will take one to the house in this game. We can draft defensively early in th next draft.

I don't out him back out there.  What has Dallas won with him there?  Maybe a different story if Romo had won a SB.

45 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Romo plays when he comes back because he makes the team better.  The offense will open up even more with Romo in.  Dak has been great and he will have his day.  Romo is the QB of this team.  Dak is the future.

No way he makes the team better.  Jmo.  I do think carrot top puts him back in, but it would be a mistake.

How does Romo not make the team better?  He knows the offense better than Prescott and he reads defense's better.  Prescott has a ability to run, which Tony does not have anymore but thats about it right now.  Don't get me wrong, Prescott looks awesome for the future but Romo is the best chance to win a Superbowl right now.  

Now, if you want to talk about getting rid of someone, Dez is the $70 million dollar WR that we can do without.  I wouldn't mind us trading him for a quality pass rusher.  

11 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

How does Romo not make the team better?  He knows the offense better than Prescott and he reads defense's better.  Prescott has a ability to run, which Tony does not have anymore but thats about it right now.  Don't get me wrong, Prescott looks awesome for the future but Romo is the best chance to win a Superbowl right now.  

Now, if you want to talk about getting rid of someone, Dez is the $70 million dollar WR that we can do without.  I wouldn't mind us trading him for a quality pass rusher.  

If they were 1-3, I say Romo makes them better.  Prescott has them at 3-1 without throwing a pick.  You're right about Dez.  I think he puts to much pressure on the qb by making sure he gets his.   

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Wish all my predictions were like this. Did he get 150 yards like I said?