trying to catch up. what happened to BuddyGarrity

jimbob82

Nah , I'm my own guy lol , I've been watching this site since about 2010 , I know all the old heads , really to be honest this site changed so much , it was good sports talk when I first started coming on here , it's kinda waterd down now , but it's still some good ole southeast Texas football talk here and there..

He seemed to think he was the most popular person on this site and we just couldn't live without him. The constant posting every five minutes on every thread was irritating. He was given many warnings from the site's owner to stop. I mean...the guy had over 70,000 posts. Does he have a life away from this message board? Just like Cooper a few years back...his moderator status was stripped, so he pouted and took his ball to play somewhere else. This site is more enjoyable without him. 

42 minutes ago, griff said:

He seemed to think he was the most popular person on this site and we just couldn't live without him. The constant posting every five minutes on every thread was irritating. He was given many warnings from the site's owner to stop. I mean...the guy had over 70,000 posts. Does he have a life away from this message board? Just like Cooper a few years back...his moderator status was stripped, so he pouted and took his ball to play somewhere else. This site is more enjoyable without him. 

It's annoying that he post on a bunch of topics? I thought this was a message board where people are supposed to post?

4 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Buddy is a good person and great football mind. Personally, I miss him on the board and wish he would come back. Enjoy sitting at football games with him for the color commentary. Hell of a lot better than Troy Aikman, I can tell you that.

Check you PM's

Will the 'Real" Buddy make yourself known lol , NDNation my fault , no harm intended , not here to troll , I enjoy real conversations of football , I graduated from Memorial in 05 , played corner , was #2 ( Deion Sanders 2.0) lol , , had a few scholarships , got home sick , had kids while in college , came back and now im subjected to the confines of Total refinery for 10 hrs a day lol , I sort of live thru my kids where football is concerned , ( I think I can hold Julio Jones though ) but yeah I support anything setexas , I've been to numerous Png, Nederland, Wos, playoff games when my titans arent in it , which has been the last three years lol. .

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

Will the 'Real" Buddy make yourself known lol , NDNation my fault , no harm intended , not here to troll , I enjoy real conversations of football , I graduated from Memorial in 05 , played corner , was #2 ( Deion Sanders 2.0) lol , , had a few scholarships , got home sick , had kids while in college , came back and now im subjected to the confines of Total refinery for 10 hrs a day lol , I sort of live thru my kids where football is concerned , ( I think I can hold Julio Jones though ) but yeah I support anything setexas , I've been to numerous Png, Nederland, Wos, playoff games when my titans arent in it , which has been the last three years lol. .

Welcome to the board.  And for those who suspect otherwise, this is NOT Buddy Garrity 2.0.