trying to catch up. what happened to BuddyGarrity

jimbob82

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

Will the 'Real" Buddy make yourself known lol , NDNation my fault , no harm intended , not here to troll , I enjoy real conversations of football , I graduated from Memorial in 05 , played corner , was #2 ( Deion Sanders 2.0) lol , , had a few scholarships , got home sick , had kids while in college , came back and now im subjected to the confines of Total refinery for 10 hrs a day lol , I sort of live thru my kids where football is concerned , ( I think I can hold Julio Jones though ) but yeah I support anything setexas , I've been to numerous Png, Nederland, Wos, playoff games when my titans arent in it , which has been the last three years lol. .

Carry on. Week 8 will be fun.

But just so you know...I'm not a house wife and I don't live in Port Neches.

2 hours ago, robanadana said:

Buddy is a good person and great football mind. Personally, I miss him on the board and wish he would come back. Enjoy sitting at football games with him for the color commentary. Hell of a lot better than Troy Aikman, I can tell you that.

I think Troy doesn't want Romo or any other quarterback to win in Big D

Lmao man y'all are harsh. Bg ain't that bad. I enjoyed talking to him to be honest. He added character to the board and it's obvious by this thread that he left his mark. All y'all used to go back and forth with him and now that he's gone y'all trashing him. True colors are being shown here.

#comebackBG

10 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Lmao man y'all are harsh. Bg ain't that bad. I enjoyed talking to him to be honest. He added character to the board and it's obvious by this thread that he left his mark. All y'all used to go back and forth with him and now that he's gone y'all trashing him. True colors are being shown here.

#comebackBG

I'm not trashing! I've posted before that he's one of my favorite posters. You know dang well he was the "peace keeper"! NOT!

7 hours ago, illist.of.the.realist said:

Thank you for the compliment. It's actually literacy skills, not literary. Flexing knowledge on you. Try to keep up.

I'm afraid your wrong homie; exactly where is your bachelor's degree from? I'm going to go out on a limb on this one as well and say you probably don't have one. 

2 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

#comebackBG

Yes, he's a trip. Most of us are just ragging on him.  He kept things going.

2 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

#comebackBG

BG shed light on the things that everyone wearing rose colored glasses turned a blind eye to.

12 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

BG shed light on the things that everyone wearing rose colored glasses turned a blind eye to.

Seriously??  What was everyone on this board afraid to confront?  I really don't have an issue with the guy (except him chiming in on every comment) but I don't think we can expect a holiday named after him for all of the "light shedding".

3 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

I'm afraid your wrong homie; exactly where is your bachelor's degree from? I'm going to go out on a limb on this one as well and say you probably don't have one. 

I apologize Mr Pig. I presumed you were referring to "literary" skills as if I were expounding on Mark Twain or Dante. It's not that I don't post often, it's that I just joined this forum. I find it preposterous that you would infer that I have to have a Bachelors degree to be of any intelligence. BTW, the Masters degree I earned is from Sam Houston State University. EAT EM UP KATS!  I'm going to "go out on a limb" that your intellect came from a much higher institute of education with your firm grasp on the difference between literary and literacy. As a newbie, I read the forum rules and am familiar with them....particularly #4: Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

Once again, dropping knowledge.  Keeping it real. #illist.of.the.realist

3 minutes ago, illist.of.the.realist said:

I apologize Mr Pig. I presumed you were referring to "literary" skills as if I were expounding on Mark Twain or Dante. It's not that I don't post often, it's that I just joined this forum. I find it preposterous that you would infer that I have to have a Bachelors degree to be of any intelligence. BTW, the Masters degree I earned is from Sam Houston State University. EAT EM UP KATS!  I'm going to "go out on a limb" that your intellect came from a much higher institute of education with your firm grasp on the difference between literary and literacy. As a newbie, I read the forum rules and am familiar with them....particularly #4: Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

Once again, dropping knowledge.  Keeping it real. #illist.of.the.realist

Coming on board like a ball of fire! I like it!!