Bridge City V.S Cleveland ** DISTRICT OPENER**

BC Cardinal97

Good thing about two weeks off BC bumps and bruises get healed, bad thing about two weeks off, hard to duplicate game time speed and rust sets in. BC mite be a little slow to get going in the first quarter, then in the second quarter start controlling the game and in the fourth really pulling away. JMO

20 minutes ago, Kegger said:

This years Cleveland team seems much improved over last years team. I'm expecting them to hang in there with Bridge City. If it's close late in game don't sleep on them Indians. They almost ruined BC's homecoming last year.

Imo, Homecoming is usually a distraction for the home team.  Bridge City needs to focus on the game, not the hoopla surrounding HC.

These 2 weeks off have been good for us I think. We are getting some key players back that we have been missing and some people that have been thrown in a position have now fully got it down. I would love to start out district with a good killing of the Indians and get rolling on through! I'm ready to see the BC team everyone has been waiting on!

BC will be up for the challenge! I really do not think that Cleveland will give you fits like last year. 2 weeks off to heal, anticipation and the return of a few players will give BC the boost they need. I am sure that many are happy to see the kid return and in my opinion I still have you whooping Navasota and winning district.