White Man Attacked in Charlotte Parking Garage

Hagar

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

all blacks don't riot when wronged. whites used to do a good job of rioting to the extreme, liked burning down complete neiborhoods. see black wall street, tulsa oklahoma

That is correct.  My great grand mother lived there and talked about it to me one time.  They took some folks in and kept them safe.  She was taken back my the "mob" mentality. Like Watts, Fergeson, etc... Over the last 100 years.

racial issues are super sensitive and gets folks thinking crazy.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

all blacks don't riot when wronged. whites used to do a good job of rioting to the extreme, liked burning down complete neiborhoods. see black wall street, tulsa oklahoma

Man, that sarcasm flew way over your head. Is there anything you catch onto? It is obvious these punks only attack in gangs upon the more feeble. Makes them feel like men. Not a man amongst them. 

3 hours ago, 77 said:

My question is why are so many protesters wearing mask to cover their face guess they intend on doing more than just protesting , I dont remember ever seeing MLK covering his face in protest but the KKK did. Maybe these mobs and the klan have a lot in common ! (hate groups)

They are not protestors.  They are rioters.