3 disrict wins and you are in

pakronos

first off, regardless how bad central might be playing now, they seem to always get a late start and gives PN-G a game...you would be FOOLISH to turn your back on a big rival like nederland...rivalry=records go out the window. despite the shellacking vidor took against BH, they are probably playing the best ball right now in the district. why?? because they are running the ball and scoring ALOT of points. imo vidor is one of those teams even if this is a fluke, that will knock you out of contention. that means if you lose to PAM and Nederland, PNG should be worried. don't know when the central game is, but that game and vidor will determine what will happen to png. one more tid bit....PNG better hope that their little mike vick, rg3,russell wilson, cam newton, or whatever "athletic" qb of the week they deem him, stay healthy. if he goes down, so does png. yeah i know who the back up is...different game that they won't be use to.

16 minutes ago, pakronos said:

first off, regardless how bad central might be playing now, they seem to always get a late start and gives PN-G a game...you would be FOOLISH to turn your back on a big rival like nederland...rivalry=records go out the window. despite the shellacking vidor took against BH, they are probably playing the best ball right now in the district. why?? because they are running the ball and scoring ALOT of points. imo vidor is one of those teams even if this is a fluke, that will knock you out of contention. that means if you lose to PAM and Nederland, PNG should be worried. don't know when the central game is, but that game and vidor will determine what will happen to png. one more tid bit....PNG better hope that their little mike vick, rg3,russell wilson, cam newton, or whatever "athletic" qb of the week they deem him, stay healthy. if he goes down, so does png. yeah i know who the back up is...different game that they won't be use to.

You won't catch me saying that we'll beat Nederland. I won't believe that till it happens. I'm not basing any win off of our Offense, I'm looking more at our D. We handled Vidor last year, same kids minus the little Q, as he was injured I believe. IMO our D will be as good if not better than last year and we had the top D in district.

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

Central will not beat us

Vidor will not beat us

You Titans need to get for real.

Enough said,and they know this they just like getting us all worked up,but im not worried because i know whats going to happen,just dont know whats going to happen against Pam and dogs,thats the only thing in the air so get real,lol

46 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You won't catch me saying that we'll beat Nederland. I won't believe that till it happens. I'm not basing any win off of our Offense, I'm looking more at our D. We handled Vidor last year, same kids minus the little Q, as he was injured I believe. IMO our D will be as good if not better than last year and we had the top D in district.

Idk some vidor fan i don't remember who it was but he told me on here that we have never seen vidors off before,smh,our def is better than last year stopping the run so that =vidor will lose same thing diff year just like train got handled

3 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Idk some vidor fan i don't remember who it was but he told me on here that we have never seen vidors off before,smh,our def is better than last year stopping the run so that =vidor will lose same thing diff year just like train got handled

We see Vidor's offense every year..unless they're whipping out a new one...I think we'll be fine..lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Oh one thing our qb is not little i believe he is 6ft or 1 and he is as tough as they come,i wouldn't count on him getting hurt,i sure hope not,lol,true statement you made though.

4 hours ago, NDNation said:

Central will not beat us

Vidor will not beat us

You Titans need to get for real.

I'm absolutely clueless to why we even play the games anymore.  Just hand the DC to the Indians at the beginning of the season and let the pee ons play it out for the rest.  I mean...they represent so well yearly in bidistrict anyway...

6 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

I'm absolutely clueless to why we even play the games anymore.  Just hand the DC to the Indians at the beginning of the season and let the pee ons play it out for the rest.  I mean...they represent so well yearly in bidistrict anyway...

They beat Lumberton and became world-beaters :)

8 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Oh I didn't say anything about a DC. I'm worried about getting past PAM and Ned and I'm sure coach and players are taking every team seriously. I've seen a vidor post that has already stated the DC will come down to Vidor and PAM...so don't fall off that high horse.