Just cant make it up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it was cut intentionally. I can't believe there was a CNN anchor asking negative questions about Clinton to the other guy.......whether or not it was a "mistake" to use a private server etc....Then they brought Collins back, so I am really not sure. It certainly turned out not to be such a good segment for Hillary. You could tell the black guy was just covering her rear. With his mentality, Hillary could admit to murdering 50 people, some who were to testify against her, and everything would be ok because she admitted her "mistake" and we can now move on.

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

I would never use a financial counselor that spends so much time on a message board.

There's a good possibility that he's so good, he makes his clients more money in a shorter time.  When I hit the Lotto, he'll be the first person I see on how to handle my money, confident he'll do the right things, and no doubt in my mind that I could trust him.