3.    Alto, 2-1, 74, 1, 9/16 vs. 4A/3A #10 Garrison

4.    San Augustine, 2-1, 61, 7, 9/16 vs. 4A/3A #7 Kirbyville

5.    Gilmer Union Hill, 3-0, 60, 8, 9/16 vs. Strawn

6.    West Sabine, 2-1, 44, NA, 9/16 at Burkeville

7.    Groveton, 2-1, 43, 4, 9/16 vs. Buffalo

8.    Centerville, 2-1, 37, 3, 9/16 at Hardin

9.    Price Carlisle, 3-0, 14, NA, 9/16 at Alba-Golden

10.  Shelbyville, 1-2, 9, 6, 9/16 at Arp

Others receiving votes: High Island 7, Hull-Daisetta 5, Beaumont Legacy Christian 1, Iola 1

23 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I must admit a blunder on my own: I just read my notes and noticed Price Carlisle as a team participate in our rankings. My bad. 

They're now on my radar. 

I was unaware of Price Carlisle as well. Gave Legacy a vote for beating Kelly...I just never thought I would see the day. How far has mighty Kelly fallen.

Maybe it just might be 9-10 year to be up at the top. Between 9-10 they have 3 of the top rushers in the area. And if they have some of the top rushers in the area that would lead me to believe they have some of the best o lineman in the area. You don't run the ball well without a good o line. #10 had 515 yards rushing on a defense last week that everybody on this site has been praising up to the end of that game. So there is either a lot of people on this site that don't know what they are talking about ( including me) or they just might be better than what the people on this site is giving them credit.

3 hours ago, supergold82 said:

Maybe it just might be 9-10 year to be up at the top. Between 9-10 they have 3 of the top rushers in the area. And if they have some of the top rushers in the area that would lead me to believe they have some of the best o lineman in the area. You don't run the ball well without a good o line. #10 had 515 yards rushing on a defense last week that everybody on this site has been praising up to the end of that game. So there is either a lot of people on this site that don't know what they are talking about ( including me) or they just might be better than what the people on this site is giving them credit.

Don't mind him, he likes to hate on vidor since that playoff win in 2011. Gotta let it go cougtalk.

3 hours ago, supergold82 said:

Good point.  Unfortunately, several teams have had past success at stopping the Slot T.  But this is a new year, we'll see.

16 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Don't mind him, he likes to hate on vidor since that playoff win in 2011. Gotta let it go cougtalk.

C'mon dude!!!! Vidor over Barbers Hill????????????? They freaking lost to BH by 5 tds at home man, smh. How y'all got voted in front of those guys is pretty unexplainable. Vidor loses by 34 at home to BH, BH loses by 24 on the road to Crosby, both have the same record and Vidor gets put in front. I really hope we get y'all this year, looking forward to some 56-14 action in bi-district.

You're the one that need to let 2011 go, but you can't because it's your only first round win in 51 years.

22 hours ago, supergold82 said:

You have to take into consideration who they've played though. I don't think many people thought Central's defense was good, just one of the better ones in 22-5A. Didn't expect them to blow Central out but I think it just says more about Central than it does about Vidor. Vidor had their opportunity to be taken seriously and was a late 3rd quarter td from getting shut out and beat by 40 at home. Splendora is still Splendora, they just caught the worst version of Dayton in probably 15 years. They'll be blown out multiple times this year just like Vidor would if they had different teams on their schedule.  

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

C'mon dude!!!! Vidor over Barbers Hill????????????? They freaking lost to BH by 5 tds at home man, smh. How y'all got voted in front of those guys is pretty unexplainable. Vidor loses by 34 at home to BH, BH loses by 24 on the road to Crosby, both have the same record and Vidor gets put in front. I really hope we get y'all this year, looking forward to some 56-14 action in bi-district.

You're the one that need to let 2011 go, but you can't because it's your only first round win in 51 years.

man where did he say anything about barbers hill??? I'm failing to see that.

33 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

man where did he say anything about barbers hill??? I'm failing to see that.

I'm failing to see how you don't see that? Cougtalk said 9-10 showed how weak the area was this year, I'm agreeing because #11 beat #10 by 5 tds at home and will smoke #9 when they play also. With all that being said, Crosby already showed what caliber squad #11 was by beating them by 3+ tds with a backup qb after they demolished Vidor.  

30 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm failing to see how you don't see that? Cougtalk said 9-10 showed how weak the area was this year, I'm agreeing because #11 beat #10 by 5 tds at home and will smoke #9 when they play also. With all that being said, Crosby already showed what caliber squad #11 was by beating them by 3+ tds with a backup qb after they demolished Vidor.

see that's my point. You're agreeing because of blah blah and bh and blah blah. He never said anything about bh. Period.