STJFL Week 2 Predictions Senior Division

Grundy

Senior

NED vs Lum W- Ned wins Lumberton had a hard fought game earlier in the week

PNG W vs Bmt Bulldogs- I like PNG #25 will be the difference here. I wasn't impressed with what I saw from either Bmt team.

PNG P vs BC not sure here. I didn't see or hear about BC last week. If PNG P has their snapping issues fixed who knows

Lum R vs PA I think PA takes it

KTZ vs WOS B- WOS B

Vid vs HF- toss up

OF vs WOS W- OF all day

Jas vs LCM not sure on this either

11 hours ago, Grundy said:

Senior

NED vs Lum W- Ned wins Lumberton had a hard fought game earlier in the week

PNG W vs Bmt Bulldogs- I like PNG #25 will be the difference here. I wasn't impressed with what I saw from either Bmt team.

PNG P vs BC not sure here. I didn't see or hear about BC last week. If PNG P has their snapping issues fixed who knows

Lum R vs PA I think PA takes it

KTZ vs WOS B- WOS B

Vid vs HF- toss up

OF vs WOS W- OF all day

Jas vs LCM not sure on this either

BC over PNG P

HF over Vidor

LCM over Jasper

Would LOVE to see all of our talent on ONE team too!!! But we followed the rules and kept our registration open...which made for more boys to sign up...which made for two teams...which made for a draft...which made for our talent to be split. It's not rocket science people!! Quit blaming the STJFL! 

#15 for Ned is amazing and a lot of fun to watch!! Fast like lightning and can move around em all!!! He gets better every year too! Great job kid!!

8 hours ago, Carry On said:

Would LOVE to see all of our talent on ONE team too!!! But we followed the rules and kept our registration open...which made for more boys to sign up...which made for two teams...which made for a draft...which made for our talent to be split. It's not rocket science people!! Quit blaming the STJFL! 

#15 for Ned is amazing and a lot of fun to watch!! Fast like lightning and can move around em all!!! He gets better every year too! Great job kid!!

Lol. Another clueless bystander 

9 hours ago, Grundy said:

Nobody sleeps on them wasn't much of a game when PNG had 15 players after the starting QB-LB and #25 RB-Safety got hurt early in the 2nd quarter yeah good job West Bmt. Might want to fix those snaps before the playoffs :)

#10 ate PNG's  lunch could not stop him,  it forced PNG to throw and BMT defense had 2 picks.  BMT boys for NED  next

week and it should be a good game.

43 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

Lol. Another clueless bystander 

You making all these negative comments against the STJFL makes you look very petty. You should get a hobby or stay on topic. Just in case you didn't read it, this is about stjfl senior predictions, not I'm wanna cry about the stjfl....Staying on topic is a rule, btw....

17 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

You making all these negative comments against the STJFL makes you look very petty. You should get a hobby or stay on topic. Just in case you didn't read it, this is about stjfl senior predictions, not I'm wanna cry about the stjfl....Staying on topic is a rule, btw....

I'm not the one crying about a stacked team, but whatever 

1 hour ago, Pngfan2014 said:
1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I'm not the one crying about a stacked team, but whatever 

So the STJFL is just picking on those Bulldogs???? If I were a smart man, I would think the league board would have to PROVE the wrong doing before they give such a consequence. I mean I would think that's common sense, but since I'm clueless, why don't you,PNG fan, help us all understand why the STJFL is picking on ol Nederland?

18 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Agreed!

Ok so now I have two that can school me on why the STJFL is picking on Nederland Blk Sr. And while you're at it, help me understand why more than one concern has come up about Nerderland's unsportsmanlike conduct. 

You are not ENTITLED to respect when your behavior does not deserve it. 

And while I'm on my rant, let me wrap up with this... This youth football program is about every KID that signs up to learn to play the awesome game of football. We have been a part of STJFL for many years. In my opinion, some ADULTS need to refocus. As winning is important in any competitive sport, it's not everything at this level. We, as adults, are the leaders. Our priorities should be teaching the kids everything from A to Z, noting there's a lot to learn between A and Z for these young kids.

Don't teach them entitlement....ya know.... I can do whatever I want (right or wrong) and then still EXPECT rewards, respect and positive recognition. Some of you ADULTS are teaching them just that through YOUR behavior. 

I can list several concerns about unsportsmanlike conduct from the PeeWee game in Beaumont yesterday but I choose to just move on because ranting on a youth sports forum isnt going to change anything....and Im sure there are several other coaches that have witnessed stuff in a bunch of different games all over STJFL. Doesnt make it right but just because 2 people chose to call out Ned this weekend doesnt prove any wide spread problem that Nederland has that other leagues dont have as well. As far as the Senior team is concered Im not even going to entertain this topic at all going forward I dont have any ties to that team other than being from Nederland. I know for a fact they didnt cheat or collaborate to make some super team. Everyone else is entitled to their opinions. Im close to several people on the STJFL board and everyone is looking out for their own best interests and agendas so it is what it is. And yes I dont just listen to rumors...I know all the factual information that went into it and what came out. That is all. Enjoy your weekend and good luck to everybody moving forward.