Question regarding pick'ems

TexasPanther2012

14 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I guess everyone will have a different answer here. Do you guys always pick your home team each week? Or do you objectively make your picks? Just saw a few BC guys going with Bridge City over West Orange Stark tomorrow which made me think to ask this question lol. 

I know for me i pick who I think is going to win, rather its the home team or not.

Things that factor in my picks is injuries to key personnel and/or key personnel being out for other reasons and how the teams matchup versus each other, I like to compare common opponents as a last resort if at all possible cause things change week to week. 

With the season going the way it is currently going (as in very weird) everyone has a 99% chance at being 100% right in their picks. 

18 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I guess everyone will have a different answer here. Do you guys always pick your home team each week? Or do you objectively make your picks? Just saw a few BC guys going with Bridge City over West Orange Stark tomorrow which made me think to ask this question lol. 

I've seen both.  Some will homer pick no matter what.  Some will go objectively and pick who they think will win.

55 minutes ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I usually pick who I think will win.  If it's close, I will sometimes pick my home team, often to my detriment.  Last week being a prime example,,,

7 minutes ago, no-look said:

Always pick against your home team. If they lose you win and if they win you win. Lol 

7 minutes ago, no-look said:

I agree with that, especially if it's close.   Gotta win someway :) 

And I get enough losses trying to pick winners, so what da heck!