Hillary Unfit to be President

Hagar

4 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Well, I have cut grass in my yard in 90+, 100% humidity right here in southeast Texas all summer and have not passed out.....and I am 51........

Mrs. Clinton was not walking and was in the shade.  I have heard that somebody saw her doctor having Mrs. Clinton squeeze the doctors finger- I understand that this is a neurological test routinely done by doctors

23 minutes ago, Englebert said:

We all know Hillary is mentally unfit. Now it looks as if she is possibly physically unfit also. But the sheeple will still vote for her regardless.

She could die tomorrow, be dead for moths before the election....if her name is still on the ballot....she'd have plenty votes I assure you......that's just how dumb the majoity of her voting block is

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Well, I have cut grass in my yard in 90+, 100% humidity right here in southeast Texas all summer and have not passed out.....and I am 51........

It was a blistering 79 degrees yesterday in NYC.  In Texas we call that winter.  

Now they are claiming she has pneumonia.  There are plenty of pictures of her yesterday with babies and young kids.  I don't know about y'all, but I would be pretty pissed if you held my baby knowing you had pneumonia.  

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

It was a blistering 79 degrees yestery in NYC.  In Texas we call that winter.  

Now they are claiming she has pneumonia.  There are plenty of pictures of her yesterday with babies and young kids.  I don't know about y'all, but I would be pretty pissed if you held my baby knowing you had pneumonia.  

Excellent point!

On 9/11/2016 at 10:44 AM, new tobie said:

yeah I was walking in times square last month and almost passed out and Im much younger and more physically fit

They got caught in another lie. She over heated when they knew she had pneumonia, they cant help it they just automatically start telling lies. Her admin. would lie and be more secretive then Yobamas if thats possible! 

Former DNC Chairman advocates a contingency plan.  And a quick question for y'all.  I saw a news clip where she walked outside about two hours after "her pneumonia fainting", talking about how nice the weather was.  With that said, does that really sound like something a person with pneumonia does?  Is it Illary Clinton?

This is the hidden content, please