Hillary Unfit to be President

Hagar

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I have voted for white males almost my entire life.

You'd never believe the number of white people that voted on Obama because he was black.  That has to be the reason he was reelected.  He's done a terrible job as President.  The economy is in the tank.  He's burden us with a health plan that isn't working, and we can't afford.  The national debt has doubled.  Our borders are open, allowing many murderers, rapist, thieves, and drug cartel members in.  Not to mention the alarming rise in diseases, that we had virtually wiped out, including tuberculosis.  He invites/encourages/recruits terrorist into our country.  Cut our military to the bone.  Ruined our image as a world power.  His foreign policy is a joke.  And his administration is riddled with scandal after scandal.  And it has nothing to do with his race, but everything to do with the indoctrination he absorbed at the Universities he attended.   He's a terrible president, just as Carter was.

32 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I cough when my allergies are present. In fact, I think I'll be cough***in ...opps , yeap I coughed several times just now.

Yes, you cough as do I when allergies are present.  But neither one of us collapses and has to be literally carried to the vehicle seat.  Perhaps she is suffering from "deploraphobia"

I think its more than pneumonia she and Bill both said she couldn't remember but maybe only twice in years shes passed out. I for one dont have to guess how many times I've passed out do you? I never have passed out but I do believe I could remember. She may be running outta souls!

25 minutes ago, 77 said:

I think its more than pneumonia she and Bill both said she couldn't remember but maybe only twice in years shes passed out. I for one dont have to guess how many times I've passed out do you? I never have passed out but I do believe I could remember. She may be running outta souls!

This is Bill slipping up 

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

their is fault in both major political party's  and every race. I just argue the point because most on this board accuse one side of everything wrong in the world

Trump being elected as the GOP nominee is a direct result of the last 7 (soon to be 8) years and KNOWING Clinton would be the Dem nominee. 

Not one single choice in the GOP lineup was capable of beating Clinton, nor did any one of them have the brass to speak so boldly against the current admin.........

Clinton "should" be kicking the crap out of Trump.....so called experience, the "Famous" last name, first woman president following the first black president......the stars are aligned.......but she is just that BAD! and the worse the Dems call Trump...it actually make her look even worse...cause if he IS as bad as the Dems keep saying.... and she is losing to HIM....how bad must SHE be......

Trump will win (not saying that's good...just better than the she devil) and will undo all of the bad that has been done to our great country over the last 7 years......Make America Great ... AGAIN!