Dayton 24 Nederland 23/FINAL

Bronco94

23 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Aaahhh.  Dang!

They don't do those anymore, another person said they've moved on to Midnight Practices. Whatever those are. ;)

Midnight or 4pm or whatever, I don't think its gonna matter. Im going with 47-20 Dayton on Friday. 

Ok I guess everybody forgot I am on this board. Now I am trying to be cordial about this because it's more f up things to this situation that goes beyond what side of story you get to hear. Yes Tavian was wrong, but when a kid who never had any trouble in school start acting out there something more going on. What point did parent was told of kid action, none parent found out on own. They said he is a adult no he is a kid. Who cares if this kid is watching his parents separate. Who cares if that kid saw his black teammate get pushed aside but, another white kid get accepted back who had same violations as you. Not making racial but putting where my son mind frame was. To any adults if you see a kid falling rather they play sports or not, go to their parents try to help them. Please don't assume they are a adult and can handle things, their are grown adults who struggle in life. Now what I told my son is all things in this world isn't forgiven, but it's only a obstacle in life. Learn from it and move on you will be ok.

I am sure each situation is different. But I will say LN has made different choices on different kids throughout the years.. He has been known to kick some STUDS off the team for violations, and he has also been known to let some return. In the big scheme of things, I hope it all works out for the kids and they succeed at whatever they decide to do in life. Trust me when I say, there is more to life than football after high school. I sure did not think that way 20 years ago, but I sure know the real world is waiting and you have to be ready for it!!!

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 11:29 AM, MAYFIELD said:

Ok I guess everybody forgot I am on this board. Now I am trying to be cordial about this because it's more f up things to this situation that goes beyond what side of story you get to hear. Yes Tavian was wrong, but when a kid who never had any trouble in school start acting out there something more going on. What point did parent was told of kid action, none parent found out on own. They said he is a adult no he is a kid. Who cares if this kid is watching his parents separate. Who cares if that kid saw his black teammate get pushed aside but, another white kid get accepted back who had same violations as you. Not making racial but putting where my son mind frame was. To any adults if you see a kid falling rather they play sports or not, go to their parents try to help them. Please don't assume they are a adult and can handle things, their are grown adults who struggle in life. Now what I told my son is all things in this world isn't forgiven, but it's only a obstacle in life. Learn from it and move on you will be ok.

well said!!!!

24 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I was giving them hope and a dream man lol, they about to get neutered. 

Let's not give Big Ned to much bulletin board material the game has to be won on the field- they've had plenty of time to prepare for this game and their coach will have them fired up for sure.        ( just doing my part to keep the peace )