Dayton 24 Nederland 23/FINAL

Bronco94

2 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

I am you said 55 will be put up on my Dogs so I said I know you not comparing Dayton to WOS. If yall put up 55 I will give you all props and bow down to the Broncos.

Well get ready to bow down.  Btw I'm the one that said Dayton gonna hang 55.  I'll relay a message to coach Nation to call off the Broncos  at 50 points, if that makes feel better....lol

13 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

I am you said 55 will be put up on my Dogs so I said I know you not comparing Dayton to WOS. If yall put up 55 I will give you all props and bow down to the Broncos.

Sorry your wrong I did not say that -that was somebody else not me bro-                                                                                                          This is what I said -  Let's not give Big Ned to much bulletin board material the game has to be won on the field- they've had plenty of time to prepare for this game and their coach will have them fired up for sure.        ( just doing my part to keep the peace )

Dayton could have rushed for well over 300 yds last weekt and I think this week will be no different. If Dayton can stop dropping passes and cut out penalties tonight could be a very good night. Safe travels for both the teams, fans and hope to see a great injury free game from both teams. Good luck tonight Broncos!!

48 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Dayton could have rushed for well over 300 yds last weekt and I think this week will be no different. If Dayton can stop dropping passes and cut out penalties tonight could be a very good night. Safe travels for both the teams, fans and hope to see a great injury free game from both teams. Good luck tonight Broncos!!

Safe travels and keep the score updated please. Good luck!

5 minutes ago, bigned85 said:

Dayton will NOT run away with this one.

L.N. will have worked  these players this week. They will be ready for Dayton. All you rookies still counting old Larry out after all these years. You should know better buy now. Guess we will all know by 1030 pm. 

Good luck Dogs.  Play your game.

Ok. :)