Dayton 24 Nederland 23/FINAL

Bronco94

5 minutes ago, liltex said:

Won't be #9 after this week,get them pits ready,here comes the meats(wait n see yourself)bigger/better than 2015.

Tex, y'all won't get anything out of this game besides some road experience. At the risk of being laughed off the board I won't say it, but it's run across my mind that your game two weeks from now against Splendora might be more competitive score wise. I'm serious, look for Styner to put up his career high this week.

I honestly laugh at several of these posts... Year in and year out people count out Nederland after a few losses.. Year in and year out LN puts it together. I did not see the game, but I'm sure WO-S would do that to any team with exception of PAM in the area.. That being said, they beat PAM as well IMO. Nederland will be in the running for the DC as they always are. You cannot make a honest assessment after 1 game against the best team in the state in 4A......Mark it down... PAM, Nederland, Central, PN-G... That's your playoff teams...... But to stick to the topic... Dayton wins this one......

4 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I honestly laugh at several of these posts... Year in and year out people count out Nederland after a few losses.. Year in and year out LN puts it together. I did not see the game, but I'm sure WO-S would do that to any team with exception of PAM in the area.. That being said, they beat PAM as well IMO. Nederland will be in the running for the DC as they always are. You cannot make a honest assessment after 1 game against the best team in the state in 4A......Mark it down... PAM, Nederland, Central, PN-G... That's your playoff teams...... But to stick to the topic... Dayton wins this one......

Spoken like somebody who hasn't seen this version of Ned. It will be tough for them to even get to .500. Competing for a playoff spot in that district probably mean less than it ever has since 2011 when I got on this board.

41 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Spoken like somebody who hasn't seen this version of Ned. It will be tough for them to even get to .500. Competing for a playoff spot in that district probably mean less than it ever has since 2011 when I got on this board.

Keep hoping.... :)

18 minutes ago, godawggo said:

Well what do you know, some cougar fans on the Dayton/Nederland thread! Hmm.....

At least it's only Crosby fans on your thread. Everybody seems to have an opinion on our threads. A Crosby fan not commenting on a Dayton thread is like a PNG fan not commenting on a Ned thread.

20 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Keep hoping.... :)

Hoping for what? I hope we get to play y'all so we can rest some starters for round two, so I hope like heck y'all get to .500. Y'all talk about how great Neumann is but every good coach I see him go up against kicks his arse. If I'm hoping for anything it's to see Neumann on the other sideline in bi-district. Dayton is about to house-rule you guys but I know y'all really don't try in preseason games.

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Hoping for what? I hope we get to play y'all so we can rest some starters for round two, so I hope like heck y'all get to .500. Y'all talk about how great Neumann is but every good coach I see him go up against kicks his arse. If I'm hoping for anything it's to see Neumann on the other sideline in bi-district. Dayton is about to house-rule you guys but I know y'all really don't try in preseason games.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  Only  mighty Crosby makes adjustments and improves from the non-district games.  That's how they keep their high ranking in the polls. Oh, wait never mind.

5 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Less than 12 hours after that game the kinks were being worked out. I agree we beat ourselves, and preparation and hard work is gonna get us where we need to be. Go Broncos!!!!!

Compleatly agree with you! I know nations and I don't doubt they will have it fixed and be ready to role they definitely have some horses!