Dayton 24 Nederland 23/FINAL

Bronco94

wasn't impressed with either team in first half, Neds Defense got torched by a speedy receiver twice I think, but against the run looked pretty solid. Both offensive lines looked to be huge as for as size goes. QB for Ned in second half looks like he is the starter in my book, kid led them on the field like a general should, seemed poised in the pocket and made his reads, wr #6 looks like he is a lil dragster out there in open space. Daytons special teams could have cost them the game in the punting department , three straight shanks was just aweful.  Both teams look like they need overall work but that is what preseason is for, now it is time for district, the real show starts this week, every game is important here on out. I think Ned will be right up there in contention as they usually are. Think it is anybodys district to win, haven't seen Central play yet or PAM so Im still gonna say NED, PAM, Central, and PNG representing 22-5a come playoff time.

9 hours ago, biaplayer said:

wasn't impressed with either team in first half, Neds Defense got torched by a speedy receiver twice I think, but against the run looked pretty solid. Both offensive lines looked to be huge as for as size goes. QB for Ned in second half looks like he is the starter in my book, kid led them on the field like a general should, seemed poised in the pocket and made his reads, wr #6 looks like he is a lil dragster out there in open space. Daytons special teams could have cost them the game in the punting department , three straight shanks was just aweful.  Both teams look like they need overall work but that is what preseason is for, now it is time for district, the real show starts this week, every game is important here on out. I think Ned will be right up there in contention as they usually are. Think it is anybodys district to win, haven't seen Central play yet or PAM so Im still gonna say NED, PAM, Central, and PNG representing 22-5a come playoff time.

Offensive line for the Dogs is for sure good sized.....Defensive line isnt bad either. Really impressed with the improvement from week 1. If Qb play continues to improve,  I like our chances.