*****Newton @ silsbee*****

GATA!

Newton's defensive line will have Silsbee's QB rattled for the most part. I know the kid is good and very athletic, but it is also hard to do well when there is pressure on you at all times. He will have to get rid of the ball quickly to have a good night. Newton's defensive line will be stronger and faster than PNG's while running stunts the entire game. That will give the young and inexperienced Silsbee offensive line a long night. I am definitely ready to see the Barns kid match up to Newton's promising young sophomore. They are built very alike and i hope to see some one on one match ups between the two. Both kids will have great Division 1 careers. I do think silsbee is a lot better than what they are getting credit for and will be a legit team as soon as everything comes together. A new coach, new QB and a whole new offensive line does not come together over night. Now, i do predict Newton to win this game, but that is because newton is already established and playing good ball while Silsbee is still trying to find their identity. I really hope number 11 (Kirkland Foster) can play this week. That is a huge piece of the puzzle for Newton's young secondary. 

Sometime these big time 6a football coaches have trouble with Newtons simple offense. Looks easy to stop but stopping it is another story ! Lol,  When you Coach 6a people don't do crazy things Newton does ,put all players on one side of the line except one ! OOOOPS ! Sorry they have been beating us my entire life . Go purple nightmare ! Welcome to Poduck Football City Boys ! 

Silsbee has always been a tough team to predict. I've seen them beat the tar out of a good solid team...then turn around the next week and get pounded by a team that had already been pounded earlier in the year by the one they had just beat the tar out of. Lol.. So it's really tough to say what they'll do from one week to the next. I do know Newton is very, very good. And if they haven't peaked yet, Lord knows what's in store for when they do. I pick Newton by a TD in this one. But then again Silsbee might take it by 48. :)

I doubt anyone scores more than 21 on this Newton defense all year, Newton still figuring things out but no lie this team is loaded with talent .Sophomores  #8 #24 #9  future D1 prospects . Junior MLB #28 smart kid scored a 1560 on his SAT and he 6"0 220  good speed returned a pic and fumble for 50+ touchdown but both called back for block in the back . 

27 minutes ago, Back2swag said:

I doubt anyone scores more than 21 on this Newton defense all year, Newton still figuring things out but no lie this team is loaded with talent .Sophomores  #8 #24 #9  future D1 prospects . Junior MLB #28 smart kid scored a 1560 on his SAT and he 6"0 220  good speed returned a pic and fumble for 50+ touchdown but both called back for block in the back . 

Yes, all three of the sophomores that you named will all have D1 offers rolling in after this season. Number 8 will probably have them coming in this season just off of his freshman showing last year. But, if there is one team that is going to score over 21 points on Newton this season, then it will be Silsbee. Do i think Silsbee will reach that number this Friday? Yes, i do think they will, but Newton will definitely score a significant amount more than 21 points. Silsbee's offence can and will strike at times. With all being said, i predict Newton to win by two scores. 34 - 21

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Silsbee needs to score points and score often.  This may be a shootout.  I just hope that the defense can get I'm gear and make a few more stops than they did vs. PN-G...

true , if Newton continues the poor tackling it could become a shootout . Idk if I like Newtons chances in a shootout.