*****Newton @ silsbee*****

GATA!

18 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Its gameday and y'all in here quiet?!?!?! where's the excitement!

Newton by 14+

Well, from what i have observed, Silsbee is very quiet due to not performing like everyone from Silsbee thought they were going to do. There was a lot of bark on here once they got two transfers like they were going to run through all their scrimmages and games. Well, that hasn't been the case, therefore they have been very quiet. They have come to realization and now know that they are not as great as what they have on paper. Lumberton and PNG have burst their bubble. This isn't trash talk, i am only stating the facts. 

2 minutes ago, Rajin Cajun said:

Well, from what i have observed, Silsbee is very quiet due to not performing like everyone from Silsbee thought they were going to do. There was a lot of bark on here once they got two transfers like they were going to run through all their scrimmages and games. Well, that hasn't been the case, therefore they have been very quiet. They have come to realization and now know that they are not as great as what they have on paper. Lumberton and PNG have burst their bubble. This isn't trash talk, i am only stating the facts. 

Agreed.. I do believe they will eventfully get back on track though, not enough to win district. I'm thinking Navasota, BC, then Silsbee

Lumberton did nothing except run well and had good line play, and blitzed on defense...  Silsbee had a play which produced a 50 yard TD that they never went back to, just letting people know that it was there all night.  Actually 2.  the other was the street  handloff to Tyler.  

Against PN-G, Still moved the ball pretty decent.  It was just the young defense didn't come to play against a pretty good PN-G O-line.  

They'll be ok.  Newton may have depth issues, which may benifit Silsbee.  Silsbee still has arguably the best backfield in SETX, so defenses will need to game plan for that, no doubt.  Just remember, the QB transfer haven't had a big game yet...  If everyone is clicking like they should, they can beat Newton.  For the young players on Defense, now that those first game gitters are gone, now they can knuckle up and make some stops.  

16 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee will get back on track tonight. Rajun Cajun, Silsbee won't finish 3rd in district I can promise. I believe Silsbee will get it together tonight. No Dontre Thomas this year means we need other to step up. When you lose 72tds from one person, that's alot!

I didn't say that Silsbee will get 3rd in District. That was the guy from Lumberton. I've stated nothing but good things about Silsbee and i do think they will get 1st or 2nd in District with Navasota being the other. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee will get back on track tonight. Rajun Cajun, Silsbee won't finish 3rd in district I can promise. I believe Silsbee will get it together tonight. No Dontre Thomas this year means we need other to step up. When you lose 72tds from one person, that's alot!

That was me who said they would finish 3rd. And before you label me a Silsbee hater, I actually hope I'm wrong. thats just the way I see it as of now. I'm actually a Silsbee fan too because my wife graduated from there 

1 hour ago, Rajin Cajun said:

Not all of SIlsbee.  

Got a question ask it.

Post a serious or informative statement and you'll get the same back.

Other than that, I usually avoid the baited statements.  No sense in arguing with .... 

Quote the ones you are referring to and Im sure they will answer.

Other than that, I let the coach call the game and watch the young men play.