Post your updated 22-5A predictions...

jake94

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

he's been inhaling that "atmosphere"....just remember we faced manvel before in the playoffs...PAM had FREAK injuries on defense that hurt. romar went out with an eye injury first play or so due to rubber pellets on the field. Barns hit someone so hard concussion. the "honey badger" went out with an injury. those were MAJOR game changers.

And still had a chance to win that game cause Manvel couldnt pass, they could only run. We'll get to them later when/if the time comes, I'd like to see a rematch 2nd round with Elkins after we get done with district and the 1st-round opponent, we owe them from 2013. Our seniors remember them, they were freshmen. 

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

im with you brother,its going to be a good year,your raiders will beat central,watch,all these people on here will be shocked how this year unfolds.

I think we have a good chance of stopping their offense. Now scoring on their defense, that's another story. Hopefully it's a good game

oh ok thats right,yeah we scrimmaged them and held our our own,there off line is big,but our qb,s wern't live,but if you would have seen our scrimmage like i was thinking when watching them our off looked not that great,then in week one they looked like a totally differant team,im going to say it again central's in trouble when they come to the rezs,because the brook didn't impress me either,i cant wait for district to start

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

i have had the pads on,i bet you were water boy,punctuations huh boy you really dont know how smart or what i am,so thats funny,your jags wont make the playoffs,period.

I got your boy.  I was just talking to someone today about your kind, computer warriors.  No I wasn't a water boy, I just wasn't a dumb jock which apparently you were and still are.  Feel free to come see me at any practice evening at 88 Jaguar Dr.  I'll be the guy in the blue nomex shirt... 

The last part of your run on sentence once again really shows how little you know about football.  Just because you may have played, doesn't mean you know the game...

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

I think we have a good chance of stopping their offense. Now scoring on their defense, that's another story. Hopefully it's a good game

Our defense is better than last year.  Everyone knew Whaley was the man on offense last year, stop him and you beat Central.  The offense this year has 2 great backs and 2 good backs.  If the passing game catches up, it'll be a tough game for the Raiders October 14th.

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

i have had the pads on,i bet you were water boy,punctuations huh boy you really dont know how smart or what i am,so thats funny,your jags wont make the playoffs,period.

I got your boy.  I was just talking to someone today about your kind, computer warriors.  No I wasn't a water boy, I just wasn't a dumb jock which apparently you were and still are.  Feel free to come see me at any practice evening at 88 Jaguar Dr.  I'll be the guy in the blue nomex shirt... 

The last part of your run on sentence once again really shows how little you know about football.  Just because you may have played, doesn't mean you know the game...

11 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

You'll be a believer in a couple of weeks...

calm down brother its just smack talk,and i will come meet you because i'm a man,and have nothing against you,just because i write things on here don't mean i really believe what im writing,i know the reality that lumberton probably wont beat central,and im aware that its not going to be a cake walk for png either,just about every game will be a battle,not all,but most will be great games,i do have one question for you though,why was central trying to get the game against png moved from our field,just wondering because i dont understand why they would do that if it's true?

def wins champs,but what about off,i guess time will tell just like every other team around here,no body knows anything could happen,png could miss playoffs,all it takes is for people to get hurt then its all over,if jack dallas for wos gets hurt i can promise you they won't win it again,its all about players staying healthy

4 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

I can tell you don't know your football.  Hell, you don't even know what punctuations are and that's surprising if you are a PN-G graduate.  I'm not going to entertain you.  See you October 21st, a lot can happen between then and now.

Hey Buddy (someone that knowsfootball), I want Central in D2 this year.  We are normally in D1 but with the addition of Memorial to the district, we have the chance to play D2.  For that to happen I need either Nederland or Lee to make the playoffs along with PN-G, Memorial and us. So the rest of my predictions will be so that we go D2.

Graduate?  His screen name just means his last year of hs was 99. He was a 4th year Freshman. 

19 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

calm down brother its just smack talk,and i will come meet you because i'm a man,and have nothing against you,just because i write things on here don't mean i really believe what im writing,i know the reality that lumberton probably wont beat central,and im aware that its not going to be a cake walk for png either,just about every game will be a battle,not all,but most will be great games,i do have one question for you though,why was central trying to get the game against png moved from our field,just wondering because i dont understand why they would do that if it's true?

Have no cares about why they were trying to move the game.  I enjoy our road trips more than the home games because only the true fans come to those.  I like the Reservation, Titans stadium and now maybe Raiders stadium since they added turf...

23 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Our defense is better than last year.  Everyone knew Whaley was the man on offense last year, stop him and you beat Central.  The offense this year has 2 great backs and 2 good backs.  If the passing game catches up, it'll be a tough game for the Raiders October 14th.

22 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:
On 8/25/2016 at 4:32 PM, biaplayer said:

You said defense wins championships, Nederland will play nasty defense by the time district rolls around... lets play

lol i doubt ned def can stop our off,yall better be worried about fixin that qb problem,dayton might steam roll yall come friday night,lol,everything starts with the signal caller.

13 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

lol i doubt ned def can stop our off,yall better be worried about fixin that qb problem,dayton might steam roll yall come friday night,lol,everything starts with the signal caller.

Their signal caller is not on the team. 

13 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Just so you know Dayt put 470yds on PNG losing by 1,notice=2016 is much better & w/12 more srs than we had in our history=depth.History=scoring no problem,addressing the def shortfalls & 1st yr since 2009 we have a ret 1,000 yd rusher.We will bring it to whoever,come catch a wink

2 hours ago, liltex said:

Just so you know Dayt put 470yds on PNG losing by 1,notice=2016 is much better & w/12 more srs than we had in our history=depth.History=scoring no problem,addressing the def shortfalls & 1st yr since 2009 we have a ret 1,000 yd rusher.We will bring it to whoever,come catch a wink

Hey liltex a win is a win by 1 pt or not lol, I think if your coach would have been a lil more patient outcome might have been different.

3 hours ago, liltex said:

im looking forward to meeting up with them later, and beating them again