Barbers hill at Vidor

mytwocents-28

35 minutes ago, liltex said:

Let's see  BH 3/6 ret @Vidor 9/8 return,experience =BH qb ret w/1 td pass/2 ints & 2 others on offense w/no stat yds vs 22-5a returning sr/dist top back.Do any of you wanna wager a Pappadeaux's trip.Vidor been waitin for these kids to mature,came within a fg of dist champ ned last yr.I'll take Neds defense over BH every day & twice on Sun.

Only flaw with your logic liltex is that Vidor ALWAYS plays Nederland tough it seems. They usually have some of the better games each year.

2 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Vidor makes a statement right here. Remember, I know it was just a scrimmage and all but that vidor defense which returns 9 players, held NS offense to no scores.

NS as in North Shore? You must have fell on your damn head lol. 

I know Sterling has issues, and it was a scrimmage, but BH picked them apart. No kickoff or punt return, but offense was impressive.  OL held their own ag against a bigger Sterling front. Vidor and BH have something to prove in this game. I just wouldn't put all my eggs in a basket on returning starters. It will be a good matchup. Now, let's geaux! Lol

5 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

I know Sterling has issues, and it was a scrimmage, but BH picked them apart. No kickoff or punt return, but offense was impressive.  OL held their own ag against a bigger Sterling front. Vidor and BH have something to prove in this game. I just wouldn't put all my eggs in a basket on returning starters. It will be a good matchup. Now, let's geaux! Lol

I agree, it should be a good matchup.  I think it'll be high scoring, but every time I say that, the games end up 10-7 lol.

16 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Only flaw with your logic liltex is that Vidor ALWAYS plays Nederland tough it seems. They usually have some of the better games each year.

Both pretty much run based teams/control the clock/limit your offensive possessions.I will say even Liv has given 22-5a trouble over a 6 yr stretch(run based).Next BH has beat Ned/Png in a early game.No flaws Oldtimer=facts

8 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

You could bet=Pappadeaux saturday before the gms@the Butch

9 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Mmmmmmm buddy have you been at work and didn't tell me? I just found out about a nice transfer that vidor is loving. From what I hear WOS receivers definitely know him. This just makes that defense even better.

I stay clear of Orange County. Lol