Barbers hill at Vidor

mytwocents-28

34 minutes ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

BH is young but have some talent( they will start a least 5 Sof. this week) With this new coaching staff we will just have to see!! But eagles look ton better then last couple years. I will say this the new DC for BH is for real!!

images.jpg

Is your screen name in response to the language that the Vidor coach's were using in the BH pressbox?  Heard that it was quite colorful and overly aggressive.  I would expect nothing less from Vidor...  

To Vidor:     It isn't the cut blocks that make your team dirty, it is your filthy mouths and lack of class, on and off the field, that cause people to associate you with "dirty play."  

Just messing :) Never had any dislike of Vidor. Each time we have played them it has been a good clean game. Fans seem to be good folks too. I have been lurking on this site for months, just thought I would pop in! Hoping for a great season and if nothing else will get to see the ball in the air again!

51 minutes ago, liltex said:

Glad you back,avatar cracks me up:)

Thanks man I've been around and been reading your post :) Hope all is well with you and seeya at a game or two this year hopefully. Smokin called me the other day, but wasn't able to catch him before he ran off to Cabo :) Give Octfeb a big hug for me next time you see her ;) 

On August 23, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Count Coog said:

Is your screen name in response to the language that the Vidor coach's were using in the BH pressbox?  Heard that it was quite colorful and overly aggressive.  I would expect nothing less from Vidor...  

To Vidor:     It isn't the cut blocks that make your team dirty, it is your filthy mouths and lack of class, on and off the field, that cause people to associate you with "dirty play."  

Not sure if I fully understand what you're saying.  Since "you heard" the Vidor coaches were using colorful and overly aggressive language, the Vidor Pirate football team has filthy mouths and no class?   So, based on second hand information that some Vidor coaches cursed, you're saying the Vidor players are dirty.  Let me guess, no coaches at Barbers Hill have ever cussed before.  If I heard one cuss, I sure wouldn't blame the BH kids of playing dirty.  I'm from Vidor, and I durn sure have more class than that, or you.

OK, I have to jump in now. For starters, I know several of the BH fans and your language is a colorful as mine (good people) including Smokin Baby who I've fished with. I remember playing a Catholic school when I was a kid who swore worse than any team we played. Who cares?They're 16-18 year olds full of testosterone who probably will curl your hair with what they say...if you have any (I don't). Second, the best coach I ever knew (Ronnie Thompson) would tear your arse up with choice, spicy words. I love the "holier than thous" on this board, get over yourselves. There is about one penny's difference between the kids from either school...they're class acts. Jeff Matthews and his coaching staff are some of the best in the state and BH's new coach is the same. Take a hike with y'alls' junk...let's settle it in the Boneyard tonight!

On 8/23/2016 at 11:41 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Barbie trying to bribe info from an innocent Pirate for game purposes. 

This is the hidden content, please

I really like this Buddy....I'm saving it for later. Sure wish I could have been on the board earlier this week; work is killin' me. But, I'll be at the Boneyard tonight!

On 8/23/2016 at 10:33 AM, Count Coog said:

Is it me or is there something seriously wrong with Crosby fans...go back to your thread. It's like having Hillary Clinton on here over and over again.