Barbers hill at Vidor

mytwocents-28

At the Boneyard & a team that put 40 on CV last yr=gimme the Vidorians by 28 they'll be more physical.Dem Pirates been rollin big tractor tires getting ready.New staff/new offense/new uni's/new wt room/new indoor practice/new scoreboard,more $ @Hill don't mean nuttin w/o atheletes.Count em=4 teams make the playoffs,sure is a ton of $$$$$ being spent to postpone basketball nowadays.It's freakin weak,earn the top 2 spots,then you got braggin rights.Oh yeah that goes for my team=the Broncos too

12 minutes ago, liltex said:

At the Boneyard & a team that put 40 on CV last yr=gimme the Vidorians by 28 they'll be more physical.Dem Pirates been rollin big tractor tires getting ready.New staff/new offense/new uni's/new wt room/new indoor practice/new scoreboard,more $ @Hill don't mean nuttin w/o atheletes.Count em=4 teams make the playoffs,sure is a ton of $$$$$ being spent to postpone basketball nowadays.It's freakin weak,earn the top 2 spots,then you got braggin rights.Oh yeah that goes for my team=the Broncos too

Sounds like someone jealous to me? What's weak, our district trying to make things better? You need to loosen that Bronco hat, it's cutting off the circulation. 

6 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Sounds like someone jealous to me? What's weak, our district trying to make things better? You need to loosen that Bronco hat, it's cutting off the circulation. 

Glad y'all feel the way y'all do because y'all have been super quiet on here dealing with y'alls nerves with the changes and now with one scrimmage win maybe we can start having some fun

3 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Glad y'all feel the way y'all do because y'all have been super quiet on here dealing with y'alls nerves with the changes and now with one scrimmage win maybe we can start having some fun

Still not sure how it will all workout to be honest, but figured I'd talk a little noise anyways. Lol

20 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

And nobody's jealous of the hill with a new coach and for sure with an indoor practice field, we don't have to practice in too many monsoons here in the south but when we do, you'll see the Broncos out in the elements.

23 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

What I think Liltex is saying by using weak is the fact that 4 teams get in.  Not the facility stuff BH has going on, everyone likes that stuff because you need one to do it so other schools will upgrade theirs.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

BH by 21 points. BH knows how to defend Vidor type offense. Vidor won't be able to defend the BH pass game. BH about to start the season of upsets. Nobody giving BH a chance for a playoff spot, starting next week we begin to change people's minds.

Go back and look at my posts.. I work with BH people on the Hill and keep up with the Eagle's they're young but have talent in all the skill positions and have some good size in the trenches. If your secondary is suspect they will burn a lot of teams this season ( BH is my Dark Horse pick and will make the play-offs)

51 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Go back and look at my posts.. I work with BH people on the Hill and keep up with the Eagle's they're young but have talent in all the skill positions and have some good size in the trenches. If your secondary is suspect they will burn a lot of teams this season ( BH is my Dark Horse pick and will make the play-offs)

Im with you on this.

WOS exposed a big weakness in Vidor's pass defense.  If the Hill's QB and receivers are good, could be a long night for the Pirates.  There are a few unknowns. The weather could play a factor.   Does BH know what a grass field looks like :) ? And are they comfortable in their totally revamped offense?  IF Vidor does win, their opponents down the road shouldn't get complacent.  They will improve.  Don't know if they'll actually make the playoffs in a really tough Dist, but they shouldn't be overlooked.

Jayhawk said that BH knows how to defend the slot-t.   Didn't know anyone ran that in 21-5A.   Anyway, I expect it to be a good game.  I hope no injuries, and both teams use this game as a springboard to a good season.

52 minutes ago, REBgp said:

WOS exposed a big weakness in Vidor's pass defense.  If the Hill's QB and receivers are good, could be a long night for the Pirates.  There are a few unknowns. The weather could play a factor.   Does BH know what a grass field looks like :) ? And are they comfortable in their totally revamped offense?  IF Vidor does win, their opponents down the road shouldn't get complacent.  They will improve.  Don't know if they'll actually make the playoffs in a really tough Dist, but they shouldn't be overlooked.

Jayhawk said that BH knows how to defend the slot-t.   Didn't know anyone ran that in 21-5A.   Anyway, I expect it to be a good game.  I hope no injuries, and both teams use this game as a springboard to a good season.

Couple of things, Jayhawks said that because they defense saw it at practice everyday last year.  Second thing is you can't compare the BH QB whoever he is, to that seed thrower WOS has, he makes a lot of defenses look bad.  

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Couple of things, Jayhawks said that because they defense saw it at practice everyday last year.  Second thing is you can't compare the BH QB whoever he is, to that seed thrower WOS has, he makes a lot of defenses look bad.  

Gotta agree, Jack Dallas and his O will make plenty look silly..... He's played 30 games as a starter, 3 seasons in my book.....

Let's see  BH 3/6 ret @Vidor 9/8 return,experience =BH qb ret w/1 td pass/2 ints & 2 others on offense w/no stat yds vs 22-5a returning sr/dist top back.Do any of you wanna wager a Pappadeaux's trip.Vidor been waitin for these kids to mature,came within a fg of dist champ ned last yr.I'll take Neds defense over BH every day & twice on Sun.