Groups of Blacks Attacking Whites in Milwaukee

Hagar

54 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why in hell are the dumbarses burning up their neighborhood since the cop was black?  Guess that was the trigger they needed to burn something down and rob innocent ppl.

Not sure if Milwaukee is in Milwaukee county, but that is where the sheriff is from that was on tv and kept shushing the newsman. He was very much against blm.

12 hours ago, stevenash said:

Hey Tobie, Nappy, Pfam- could you explain to me why this type of behavior is acceptable in your eyes?

First I already ask you to stop referring to me to share light on a issue I never said was right or agreed upon.

2nd out of curiosity what make you believe that I think this behavior is acceptable.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

First I already ask you to stop referring to me to share light on a issue I never said was right or agreed upon.

2nd out of curiosity what make you believe that I think this behavior is acceptable.

Because your black. You ever hear rush and hannity say the blacks, they group all blacks together

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Because your black. You ever hear rush and hannity say the blacks, they group all blacks together

Never met him.  Don't know if he is black, brown, green, or white.  I simply wanted you to acknowledge that the group of people committing this act is a group of thugs(regardless of color) and that there is no defense for their actions.  But his/your efforts to not respond to the question directly pretty well indicates what you think about it.

8 minutes ago, 77 said:

Someone explain why these folks want to kill whitey when the cop that shot the black man was black?

It's like BS already stated. This is just an igniter for something they already wanted to do. None of them could name the guy who was shot.

Remember, when a robber is fleeing and has a gun, the cop has to wait until the robber points the gun and cocks the hammer (maybe even takes a shot) before the cop can return fire. Maybe even if the robber shoots first and misses, it could be said that he was only trying to scare the officer, not harm him. Thugs are so misunderstood.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

It's like BS already stated. This is just an igniter for something they already wanted to do. None of them could name the guy who was shot.

Remember, when a robber is fleeing and has a gun, the cop has to wait until the robber points the gun and cocks the hammer (maybe even takes a shot) before the cop can return fire. Maybe even if the robber shoots first and misses, it could be said that he was only trying to scare the officer, not harm him. Thugs are so misunderstood.

:):):)

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If the KKK pulled something like this, most white people on this board and across this country would be screaming from the rooftops condemning their actions.  

You do not see this from black leaders(if there are truly any that would be considered leaders.)  It's the same with Muslim terrorist in which Obama and the rest of the libs refuse to even acknowledge must less speak out against.  

26 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

If the KKK pulled something like this, most white people on this board and across this country would be screaming from the rooftops condemning their actions.  

You do not see this from black leaders(if there are truly any that would be considered leaders.)  It's the same with Muslim terrorist in which Obama and the rest of the libs refuse to even acknowledge must less speak out against.  

Nailed it

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Never met him.  Don't know if he is black, brown, green, or white.  I simply wanted you to acknowledge that the group of people committing this act is a group of thugs(regardless of color) and that there is no defense for their actions.  But his/your efforts to not respond to the question directly pretty well indicates what you think about it.

Ill admit they are thugs, and that folk need to stop grouping all blacks together. I pay plenty of taxes and will show my tax return anf birth certificate to amyone.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Ill admit they are thugs, and that folk need to stop grouping all blacks together. I pay plenty of taxes and will show my tax return anf birth certificate to amyone.

I agree.  But that grouping goes much further than just blacks.   Since you pay plenty of taxes, it proves that you are gainfully employed and a responsible citizen.  It ought to be your goal to make all Americans similar to you.   That wont happen by continually giving them things.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

No no no don't get me started on that issue. I'll just say this Idc if your black white Hispanic left right gay or straight. People think different that doesn't mean they have evil intentions. Again I'm not a spokesman for any group. I condemn hatred and violence against anyone. Some people let the media alter views on reality. Your next door neighbor they guy you think is a stand up great dude. Is still that stand up guy regardless of party affiliation race or sexuality. We let foolish labels destroy us always has and always will. People fear what they don't understand. And we refuse to even try to understand.