Groups of Blacks Attacking Whites in Milwaukee

Hagar

29 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hey Tobie, Nappy, Pfam- could you explain to me why this type of behavior is acceptable in your eyes?

I never said that this type of behavior was acceptable. But your am radio stations and conservative talk shows tell you that every black man is the same, stop listening to rush, hannity , and oreilly.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I never said that this type of behavior was acceptable. But your am radio stations and conservative talk shows tell you that every black man is the same, stop listening to rush, hannity , and oreilly.

The conservative talk shows will be the only ones to condemn this type of behavior.  CNN, MSNBC not so much.

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Tobie, post some links that back this up. You post links all the time so surely you can come up with some that verify this.

I'll wait.

13 minutes ago, 77 said:

I wonder if the rich people he is talking about is Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Read and all the rest from good old LBJ that have put these folks in this position and worked very hard to keep them there as they continue to vote them in office. "Stupid is what stupid does"

What rich people statement are you talking about

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Right.  Every black man is not the same but every white cop goes to work trying to shoot and kill blacks.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

don't know of any blm or other rioting and protesting in southeast texas. I personally don't know not one black person or white for that matter thats voting to get free stuff. Trump would be proud of some of you guys for defending him day in day out.

I will bet you 500 to 1 that you are acquainted with people who receive government subsidies.  Wanna make that bet?

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

don't know of any blm or other rioting and protesting in southeast texas. I personally don't know not one black person or white for that matter thats voting to get free stuff. Trump would be proud of some of you guys for defending him day in day out.

Here's the problem tobie.  We're not defending Trump, we're condemning what the democrats have created with their welfare (free stuff) state.  The creation of a whole segment of people that have been given everything for all their lives.  That have no idea about hard work and sacrifice.  And since the Govt provides them with so much free stuff (homes, food, etc., often better than some working folks) there's very little incentive to improve themselves.  

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Here's the problem tobie.  We're not defending Trump, we're condemning what the democrats have created with their welfare (free stuff) state.  The creation of a whole segment of people that have been given everything for all their lives.  That have no idea about hard work and sacrifice.  And since the Govt provides them with so much free stuff (homes, food, etc., often better than some working folks) there's very little incentive to improve themselves.  

I think that, deep inside, Tobie knows this but is not about to acknowledge it.  He will stick with the narrative that old greedy whitey wants to keep everything for himself and has denied some people opportunities to get ahead in life.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

I like the way you say that this is not acceptable.....BUT......then you take off on freakin Fox news. You should be ashamed of your people, even if it's not all of them. Also, we should applaud the fact that this isn't happening in SETEX? Then you talk about getting freakin free stuff. I can really feel your concern.....NOT!!!!