Sheldon C.E. King at Nederland/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Justafan72 said:

King has no returning offensive lineman,so it's a rebuilding year for the Panthers.If the kicking game is not happening,you are probably missing King's best returner ~ Their Kicker  

Everything being new for that Oline makes sense, Nederlands returning d-line had their way.  Devon Simmons is everything we saw in a small sample size last year, and more.  We'll get a better picture of where Nederland is next week when they try to handle Crosby.  Best news was it appeared both teams came out healthy

17 minutes ago, dogbite said:

So who stood out?  Who were the 4 qbs that played and what did each excel in?  Wish I could've been there but this thing called work seems to get in the way too often.  

I dont think Lange or Fernandez separated from each other, both manage the game fairly well and made a few plays.  The new QB has the best arm it appeared, but didnt look ready, had a rough series.  The running game is going to be a strength to set up the pass

1 hour ago, NDOMAKONG said:

I dont think Lange or Fernandez separated from each other, both manage the game fairly well and made a few plays.  The new QB has the best arm it appeared, but didnt look ready, had a rough series.  The running game is going to be a strength to set up the pass

In all fairness, #17 the new QB was playing with the 2nd team OLine, backs, and WRs. Would like to see him with the starters. I believe he's the starter by district. What classification is he? Was nice to see Mayfield and Johnson in the stands supporting their former teammates. Hopefully they can make an impression and find their way back on the team.

16 hours ago, jake94 said:

In all fairness, #17 the new QB was playing with the 2nd team OLine, backs, and WRs. Would like to see him with the starters. I believe he's the starter by district. What classification is he? Was nice to see Mayfield and Johnson in the stands supporting their former teammates. Hopefully they can make an impression and find their way back on the team.

Why are they not on the team?