New Sports App Launching this fall

Sportznut

All

I really would like to invite you to join me in playing a new sports app that is being brought out in Sept 2016. By being a pre-registered player you will be offered extra bonuses and rewards. This is global, so anyone can be a player ..there is no cost to become a player. 
It is by invitation only at this time, be part of a ground breaking new app !!!! It is being designed by the creative team that designed EA sports Madden Games. 
If you would like to join in and play, send me your phone number by the Messenger and I will send you a personal invitation 

ad.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all those that got a hold of me to preregister to play this when it comes out in Oct.

Just wanted to put this back in the view of others that did not see.  

ypu can email me at [email protected] and i can fill you in on what i need to get you pre registered for this sports app that lets you play along with the game you choose LIVE!!!! Pre registered players will receive perks after the app launches

this will hit the app stores  but those players will not get the perks the preregistered players will get.  

Its Free so what do you have to lose?

This is the hidden content, please

I am so excited to finally show you all what the the app I have been talking about looks like and how it will be played.  

Please take a look at the video below.  It is everything and more of what I have been saying.  

Email me ([email protected] ) me for your pre launch registration code to receive bonuses for launch.  Just leave me a name and cell number  in your email to receive this code 

Thank you in advance.