BISD scared to play at PN-G?

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You just keep flapping and laughing.  There are funnier happenings at in the halls of WOCCISD schools that I'm COMPLETELY aware of.

*whisper* No leg to stand on.  Chile please....

Why are you targeting WOS? He's not affiliated with that school district. 

32 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

I ain't bisd bashing, but facts are facts. 

Png runs a solid athletic program and school district! Bisd does not.

You actually were bashing BISD...

Another thing.  The BISD that you know has been gone for a few years now.  The guys at the helm mean business compared to the previous jackarses...

37 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

I ain't bisd bashing, but facts are facts. 

Png runs a solid athletic program and school district! Bisd does not.

See that's the thing: when you actually sit back and think about it fully it's not a BISD thing as much as certain folks want it to be, it's a Central soccer thing. 

Think about it, if you say you might petition the UIL for in-district neutral site games and neutral site games for the other school that rarely plays anything versus Png the UIL not hearing that for one school, you have to add in everyone to make it sound legit, emphasis on sound legit. UIL would still probably laugh, but they damn sure will if its one school out of 3. The Supt is actually making Ozen and WB look bad. The Supt should stay out of it and if its a real problem between Central and Png (which there is none) then let the acting ADs handle it. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

See that's the thing: when you actually sit back and think about it fully it's not a BISD thing as much as certain folks want it to be, it's a Central soccer thing. 

Think about it, if you say you might petition the UIL for in-district neutral site games and neutral site games for the other school that rarely plays anything versus Png the UIL not hearing that for one school, you have to add in everyone to make it sound legit, emphasis on sound legit. UIL would still probably laugh, but they damn sure will if its one school out of 3. The Supt is actually making Ozen and WB look bad. The Supt should stay out of it and if its a real problem between Central and Png (which there is none) then let the acting ADs handle it. 

Exactly!

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You actually were bashing BISD...

Another thing.  The BISD that you know has been gone for a few years now.  The guys at the helm mean business compared to the previous jackarses...

I agree that things are much better after the BOM took over, but why bring this stuff up now?  It sounds like whining.  Its not like the Butch has been real friendly to the BISD teams either.

20 minutes ago, bigdog said:

I agree that things are much better after the BOM took over, but why bring this stuff up now?  It sounds like whining.  Its not like the Butch has been real friendly to the BISD teams either.

I brought it up as a rebuttle to a few peanut gallery members. So not whining at all...

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Dont bank on it. ;)

I figured...

7 minutes ago, bigdog said:

I'm guessing he is referring to the forced merger of South Park ISD and Beaumont ISD.

I assumed as so, but I wanted him to address it.  A lot of people fly in and throw jabs, but when asked to come to the floor with it, they run and hid untill superman comes and saves them, then rides their cape.  

4 minutes ago, bigdog said:

I was referring to the Super and board member's request for neutral playing fields, not your comment. :)

Ohhh.  Lol. In that case,  I agree.  They are being whiney, for no reason too.  I guess someone was in their feelings of feeling some kind of way after the soccer incident.. 

My take on it is the BISD schools Ozen and Central have been frustrated since they've been in this district. I don't know the win/loss record against Ned/PNG, but it's not good. Central was use to having competitive teams back when it was WB and Central with no Ozen. They were dropped down when Ozen opened and have for the most part struggled against Mid County. They looking for any advantage!.LOL

29 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

My take on it is the BISD schools Ozen and Central have been frustrated since they've been in this district. I don't know the win/loss record against Ned/PNG, but it's not good. Central was use to having competitive teams back when it was WB and Central with no Ozen. They were dropped down when Ozen opened and have for the most part struggled against Mid County. They looking for any advantage!.LOL

Ned vs Beaumont