Everyone Watch This

baddog

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The more I let others listen to this man, the more I wonder why the Republican party hasn't tried to push him to make a run for the presidency.  It may be that he does not have the desire, or the establishment is afraid of his message.  I think he would make one hell of a POTUS.

Bingo!!!  

No compromise in this MAN...establishment doesn't like that.

20 hours ago, new tobie said:

Allen West couldn't win mayor of port arthur. His claim to fame is disliking obama.

That's all you got out of that video?  He dislikes Obama?  Did you get why he dislikes Obama?  The first thing I established was that he Loves this Country.  He spent 22 years of his life defending it.  And based on that love of country, and his knowledge of the military, he realizes what Obama is doing to this country he loves.  I doubt he takes pleasure in what he has to say since he and Obama are black.  But Col West is an American first.  You remember Dr. King dreamed of the day when we'd all be colorblind?   Col West is a product of that dream.

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The more I let others listen to this man, the more I wonder why the Republican party hasn't tried to push him to make a run for the presidency.  It may be that he does not have the desire, or the establishment is afraid of his message.  I think he would make one hell of a POTUS.

I agree 100% BS.  My initial post I stated I wish he was the Republican nominee.  As JWB posted earlier, if that doesn't get you fired up, then you just don't get it.

Still interesting to see that not one of our left leaning liberal dems have had anything to say about this video.  Guess they know Col. West is correct in all that he says, and they can't stand it.  Hopefully, if the U.S. can survive the next four years of whoever wins the election, this man will make a run.

On July 2, 2016 at 2:19 PM, baddog said:

Big Girl answers.....

1. Don't like the source......oops, CNN

2. Mr. West wouldn't like Bush either.

3. He gave a brotherly hug to a white man so he must be an Uncle Tom.

4. ___________ feel free to fill in the blank.

Is this where we say, crickets? :) 

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Herman 777 Cain 

Ben Carson

AllenYoYo West

Never in the Republican Party.

Never in the Republican Party?   The Party that led the nation to free slaves?  The Party that had the first black Sec of State?   The same Party that appointed the only black on the Supreme Court?   I don't personally know a Republican who wouldn't vote for Allen West for President.   

It's not the color of the man in the fight, it's the amount of patriotism in the man (or woman).

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Never in the Republican Party?   The Party that led the nation to free slaves?  The Party that had the first black Sec of State?   The same Party that appointed the only black on the Supreme Court?   I don't personally know a Republican who wouldn't vote for Allen West for President.   

It's not the color of the man in the fight, it's the amount of patriotism in the man (or woman).

Preaching it loud and clear from Evadale.  Love it.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

That's right Reb!!! those are the FACTS and there is a lot of idiots on this forum that just cant admit that they're wrong! and by the way I'd vote for West in a heartbeat!!!

On Tuesday, July 05, 2016 at 1:39 PM, REBgp said:

It's not the color of the man in the fight, it's the amount of patriotism in the man