Everyone Watch This

baddog

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If you don't know what he is saying, how on earth can you criticize him?

Because he is giving a speech and I can only guess as to what he is talking about. I think he is saying that the US should not have signed a treaty with Iran and he is stating that we should've threatened to go to War. Steve, is that what he is saying?

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Because he is giving a speech and I can only guess as to what he is talking about. I think he is saying that the US should not have signed a treaty with Iran and he is stating that we should've threatened to go to War. Steve, is that what he is saying?

I give up.

On Saturday, July 02, 2016 at 8:33 AM, REBgp said:

That's all you got out of that video?  He dislikes Obama?  Did you get why he dislikes Obama?  The first thing I established was that he Loves this Country.  He spent 22 years of his life defending it.  And based on that love of country, and his knowledge of the military, he realizes what Obama is doing to this country he loves.  I doubt he takes pleasure in what he has to say since he and Obama are black.  But Col West is an American first.  You remember Dr. King dreamed of the day when we'd all be colorblind?   Col West is a product of that dream.

Roflmbo. The product of that dream?

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If he is saying we should go to War, then his supporters should be the first ones to sign up to fight. :)  President Obama is not the first president to sign treaties with other countries.

Having been in the military, I can tell you that like any segment of society, most are doing their best, but real Leaders, the folks that can inspire someone to charge into the gates of h-ll, are few.  Lt. Col. West is one of those.  Due to his subject matter, you may not agree, but that's the reason there are so many positive comments.

On Tuesday, July 05, 2016 at 1:39 PM, REBgp said:

Never in the Republican Party?   The Party that led the nation to free slaves?  The Party that had the first black Sec of State?   The same Party that appointed the only black on the Supreme Court?   I don't personally know a Republican who wouldn't vote for Allen West for President.   

It's not the color of the man in the fight, it's the amount of patriotism in the man (or woman).

The Republican party of Lincoln is not the Republican party of today. The parties switched ideologies between Lincoln and F. Roosevelt.  I learned that in 5th grade. Your party cannot take credit for freeing the slaves. Allen West was voted out of Congress, what makes you think he could've become the POTUS?

This is the hidden content, please

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Having been in the military, I can tell you that like any segment of society, most are doing their best, but real Leaders, the folks that can inspire someone to charge into the gates of h-ll, are few.  Lt. Col. West is one of those.  Due to his subject matter, you may not agree, but that's the reason there are so many positive comments.

So, if we would've threatened them with the prospect of War, what would that have accomplished?It is really hard for me to take a person seriously when they admit that they don't have a high intellect like he did at the beginning of his speech.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Roflmbo. The product of that dream?

Evidently you didn't get Dr. Kings point.  He dreamed of us all being colorblind as for as race.  That we're all just American's.  Mr. West is that, an American first.  He'll not follow, or support someone simply because he's black, like most blacks, and a lot of whites do.   And he knows the Democrats have received over 90% of the black vote for 40 years, and what has it got them?  High black unemployment.  Predominantly black cities with high murder rates, and debt.  

Doubt if you get that, or ever will.  

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, if we would've threatened them with the prospect of War, what would that have accomplished?It is really hard for me to take a person seriously when they admit that they don't have a high intellect like he did at the beginning of his speech.

He graduated from the University of Tennessee, and has a Masters in Political Science from Kansas State, and a Masters in Military Arts & Sciences from the Army Command and General Staff Officer College.  I'm fairly sure his intellectual resume exceeds yours, and I Know he's way past me.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

He sounds insane. Nothing that he says has merit. Is he saying that we should go to War?

No. He is saying that we should have the same understanding with Iran that we have with Russia, China, and any other potential nuclear country.....Its called mutually assured destruction. You can look it up. Talk about stalemate!!!!

Plus, if your neighbor sees you everyday and says "death to you", are you going to take that? No, you will probably call the police. With Iran, the police is our military. Capiche?

Your blanket statement "nothing he says has merit", could you please tell me what he said that has no merit?

Insane? Give me a break. Another blanket statement, and typical for you.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

The Republican party of Lincoln is not the Republican party of today. The parties switched ideologies between Lincoln and F. Roosevelt.  I learned that in 5th grade. Your party cannot take credit for freeing the slaves. Allen West was voted out of Congress, what makes you think he could've become the POTUS?

This is the hidden content, please

And how did your minuscule brain come up with, I thought he could've become POTUS.  I never said that.  Did say I wished he was the Republican nominee.  And the reason he was voted out of Congress was that his Congressional seat was changed due to redistricting.  He ended up in a predominantly democratic district and still only lost by 2,146 votes.  

You know, the fact that you don't like him says volumes.