• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Similar happenings follow them around.      This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • After reading discussion about this on a number of forums, it's become apparent that a lot less of y'all would defend her if she was ugly.  If she was a democrat, none of y'all would.  i hate these types of arguments.  a completely unrelated act doesn't mean anything here, but I guess it's a good way to "make a point", because this isn't the only site that people are bringing it up.  she didn't have an abortion, she killed a dog, under questionable circumstances.  For reasons that nobody can understand she bragged about it in a book, and for reasons I personally can't understand, conservative republicans are treating her account as gospel.  Regardless of what actually happened, she's a moron.  
    • Like I said, I don't really care, but I'm still trying to figure out why someone wouldn't just give the freaking dog away... If it's dangerous, bit a kid, has injuries and needs to be put down, terminally ill, etc, shoot it (or put it to sleep if you want). If it likes the taste of chicken - give it away. WHY NOT???
    • 25-1A W26 Fayetteville  VS R25 High Island Game 1: Friday May 3 at 4pm at Tomball Memorial Game 2: Follows Game 3: If needed, Monday TBD   W25 Spurger VS R26 Richards  1 Game: Friday May 3 at 5:30pm at East Chambers  
    • I been quiet for a reason, yall will figure it out in a couple months. 🤷🏾‍♂️   Good luck to everyone in our district, lets get it poppin.