Gun control vs terrorism

stevenash

One more question, if someone is on the Terrorist Watch List, shouldn't FBI agents be able to have surprise raids/inspections without a warrant on any of their houses? After all, if we can arbitrarily stripped their second amendment rights, shouldn't we be able to stripped any and all of their rights? 

40 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Reagan said "machine gun". Machine guns are already banned unless you have been through a federal investigation and have a federal stamp that must be on you when you possess the machine gun. 

True. When Reagan was shot, the SS agent in the video produces an Uzi. I bet it was not semi-automatic. Lol

On June 19, 2016 at 10:11 AM, stevenash said:

If you had the ability to rid this country of guns ( except for use by "compassionate" and "insightful" government) or terrorists, which would you choose?  I believe most of you know what the intent of this question is, so please omit the smart answers.

I guess "they" aren't going to take the bait.

Maybe someone can find this for me. Wife showed me a poster that had a pic of a ratchet and a pneumatic impact wrench. It said, this is a ratchet and this is an assault ratchet. Funniest thing I have seen in while. If they ban the assault ratchet, can you imagine the lines at Discount Tire?

It was on Facebook and I don't do Facebook. Maybe one of you has seen it. Wife says this board is my Facebook.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Maybe someone can find this for me. Wife showed me a poster that had a pic of a ratchet and a pneumatic impact wrench. It said, this is a ratchet and this is an assault ratchet. Funniest thing I have seen in while. If they ban the assault ratchet, can you imagine the lines at Discount Tire?

It was on Facebook and I don't do Facebook. Maybe one of you has seen it. Wife says this board is my Facebook.

I've seen the same thing with a cigarette lighter........fully automatic matches

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Funny stuff

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Why won't the lovers of open carry allow open carry at the republican national convention. Should be guns, ar-15's, machine guns, maybe even a cannon or two.

Lol, good point, especially in the lovely town there having it in.  I'm sure the street gangs are well armed.  

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Why won't the lovers of open carry allow open carry at the republican national convention. Should be guns, ar-15's, machine guns, maybe even a cannon or two.

I'm curious as to why you think most people who support open carry are not in agreement with this. I'm guessing that maybe you think that people who open carry and/or own machine guns and cannons are not personally responsible enough with their weapons, which will result in an old fashion shootout. I'm not that cynical.