Gun control vs terrorism

stevenash

11 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You mean obama the two term president of the united states 

I don't want to speak for 77 but I think it is common knowledge when someone puts on here the word "Obama" they are talking about President Obama. Do you think he was referring to a different Obama?

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

I don't want to speak for 77 but I think it is common knowledge when someone puts on here the word "Obama" they are talking about President Obama. Do you think he was referring to a different Obama?

I think tobie was trying to say that Obama has been a United States senator and President of the United States for 8 years, and that he will be paid for the rest of his life. Republican obstruction will not change that. He will be President Obama for the rest of his life.

1 minute ago, nappyroots said:

I think tobie was trying to say that Obama has been a United States senator and President of the United States for 8 years, and that he will be paid for the rest of his life. Republican obstruction will not change that. He will be President Obama for the rest of his life.

President Obama

I need to find the non- partisan academic article I read a couple of weeks ago explaining why you people are so scared and why the rest of us feel so liberal. 

But here is my take:

The 1950's yall were running around about a communist scare, the 1960's you were afraid of Civil Rights, the 1970's yall were full of Pot, 1980's -2000's yall just stone crazy now

2 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I need to find the non- partisan academic article I read a couple of weeks ago explaining why you people are so scared and why the rest of us feel so liberal. 

But here is my take:

The 1950's yall were running around about a communist scare, the 1960's you were afraid of Civil Rights, the 1970's yall were full of Pot, 1980's -2000's yall just stone crazy now

Yes, please find the "non partisan" article.  Very interested to see it.  Is Michael Moore the author?

On 6/19/2016 at 11:11 AM, Englebert said:

One more question, if someone is on the Terrorist Watch List, shouldn't FBI agents be able to have surprise raids/inspections without a warrant on any of their houses? After all, if we can arbitrarily stripped their second amendment rights, shouldn't we be able to stripped any and all of their rights? 

NO!!! It's a watch list, not a conviction list. And you probably "think" you abide civil rights

18 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

NO!!! It's a watch list, not a conviction list. And you probably "think" you abide civil rights

So why do Democrats think they can strip someone's second amendment right without a conviction, but not the fourth? Please explain how the fourth amendment is unimpeachable, but the second amendment can be tossed aside based on assumptions and accusations.

And that's the best shot you can come up with..."I think I abide by civil rights". That is weak. LOL

46 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You read a lot into something not said. I don't know how you can come to that conclusion based on the limited information provided. You could possibly be right, but if so that statement needs more context for rational people to deduce the meaning.

11 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

But here is my take:

White people were at the forefront of Civil Rights. Do you actually think that 13% of the population could get legislation passed that 87% of the population was scared of. Sounds like one of those revisionist history stories you are so found of. 

47 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

46 minutes ago, new tobie said:

President Obama

Are you implying that nappyroots is "dissing" Obama by not adding President in front of his name?

Just now, new tobie said:

Exactly, nappy is not exempt

Nice. I'm not going to speak for nappy, but I will continue to refer to President Obama as simply Obama, just as I do for GW, Clinton, Bush I, Carter, Ford, and every other president. I refer to Hillary Clinton as Hillary to differentiate her from Bill. There are many, many things for which to criticize Hillary and Obama. I'm not going to stoop to a cheap shot on a name when there is so much more available material.

Here is the problem with the whole gun talk. Rangle says law abiding people dont need guns but when the reporter ask about guns all around him and DC protecting politicians he says well thats different. Our school children should at least be protected as good as the criminals in DC!

This is the hidden content, please

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

Yes that Obama the same one that siced the IRS on the people of America that dont agree with his views. You do know that if we dont call these crooks on things like this the shoe may be on the other foot next time!