Making America Great again

stevenash

On June 16, 2016 at 5:53 PM, stevenash said:

You havent figured that one out yet.  He was banned for making veiled threats on this board.  Dont care what McDonalds pays its people?  Arent you from the party of "compassion", the party that "really cares" about the little guy?

Since on the Orlando Thread, not a single liberal showed any compassion for the victims (except big girl when I pointed it out to her), and no outrage at the shooter, no, I don't think most Democrats are big on compassion.

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Since on the Orlando Thread, not a single liberal showed any compassion for the victims (except big girl when I pointed it out to her), and no outrage at the shooter, no, I don't think most Democrats are big on compassion.

I'm not a liberal or republican. Think for myself. Have a big problem with republican hatred and the fake Christian crap.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I'm not a liberal or republican. Think for myself. Have a big problem with republican hatred and the fake Christian crap.

I don't think Republicans are as big a bunch of haters as you might believe.  There are many quotes from liberals accusing R's of hatred in the media, and quite a few media editorials, but as a whole, there's no more R haters than D haters.  And fake Christians?  I'm sure there are some, and that's sad.  But remember something a lot of people forget, Christian charities help millions of people in this country.  And until health care got to be big business, the only Hospitals were Christian hospitals in most places.  So don't let a few misguided individuals ruin your concept of Christianity.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Nappy, I want to make sure I understand you correctly.  Are you saying that the  "fake Christian crap" as well as hatred are exclusively owned by Republicans?

58 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Nappy, I want to make sure I understand you correctly.  Are you saying that the  "fake Christian crap" as well as hatred are exclusively owned by Republicans?

they just seem to have a higher percentage of it. Can't even turn on my am radio and find a democratic radio station complaining about republicans. have you ever heard of any president and his family being attacked personally in the way that the obama's have. Jimmy Carter was only attacked for his job as president. And a candidate like trump, he has offended everyone, it would be ok if he were not running for president. your own party is saying this about trump. Look it up on the news source of your choice. 

20 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

they just seem to have a higher percentage of it. Can't even turn on my am radio and find a democratic radio station complaining about republicans. have you ever heard of any president and his family being attacked personally in the way that the obama's have. Jimmy Carter was only attacked for his job as president. And a candidate like trump, he has offended everyone, it would be ok if he were not running for president. your own party is saying this about trump. Look it up on the news source of your choice. 

Wow, you have some tunnel vision goggles then. You never heard about threats and actual acts of violence from the Tea Party. But the Wall Street Occupiers was a cess pool of filth. But the left wing media practically gave them a pass.

Bush was attacked way way worse than Obama. There is no comparison. Obama practically gets a free ride from the left wing media, the same media that blamed Bush for everything.

And if you don't hear the democratic radio stations complaining about Republicans then you have the volume on mute.

Your version of the percentage of hate is the complete opposite of the truth. It's hard to tell if you're just joking around because I find hard to believe that anyone can see the political atmosphere in this country the way you seem to.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, you have some tunnel vision goggles then. You never heard about threats and actual acts of violence from the Tea Party. But the Wall Street Occupiers was a cess pool of filth. But the left wing media practically gave them a pass.

Bush was attacked way way worse than Obama. There is no comparison. Obama practically gets a free ride from the left wing media, the same media that blamed Bush for everything.

And if you don't hear the democratic radio stations complaining about Republicans then you have the volume on mute.

Your version of the percentage of hate is the complete opposite of the truth. It's hard to tell if you're just joking around because I find hard to believe that anyone can see the political atmosphere in this country the way you seem to.

what radio station are the dems on, 

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

So you are comparing tea party demonstrations vs Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter demonstrations?  The Occupy Wall Street movement was very classy and dignified.  People were defacating in the streets, drugs were used, and , if my memory is correct, there was a death involved.  Don't seem to remember any of that for the Tea Partiers.  If there had been, you can bet the left wing media would have hyped it beyond belief.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The left considers a bunch of Tea Party people shouting as "descending into violent mayhem". When the left wing protesters actually attack people and destroy property, then that's just "Americans exercising the right to protest". The hypocrisy on the left is undeniable when it comes to protester violence and destruction.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

when was the last time so many people and corporations distanced themselves from a candidate

You ought to be happy.  That means he has no chance to win, right?  And if you weren't crying/complaining about this type of stuff for Trump, you would be talking about how Romney beat up a kid 30 years ago in high school and how he once left a dog on the roof of his car- and would be equally "outraged".

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

The left considers a bunch of Tea Party people shouting as "descending into violent mayhem". When the left wing protesters actually attack people and destroy property, then that's just "Americans exercising the right to protest". The hypocrisy on the left is undeniable when it comes to protester violence and destruction.

And let's not forget the Trump Supporters physically attacked at his Rally in California.  And those lowlife b-st-rds throwing eggs at a woman.  Makes my blood boil.  

On the plus side, Bikers for Trump are going to be in Az to protect supporters.   This might be a peaceful demonstration.

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And let's not forget the Trump Supporters physically attacked at his Rally in California.  And those lowlife b-st-rds throwing eggs at a woman.  Makes my blood boil.  

On the plus side, Bikers for Trump are going to be in Az to protect supporters.   This might be a peaceful demonstration.

hopefully so, the rally in the woodlands went ok friday accept for one person they accused of having a gun, but couldn't find one on him

30 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

hopefully so, the rally in the woodlands went ok friday accept for one person they accused of having a gun, but couldn't find one on him

I just read this nap.  You may not want to, and you may not believe it if you do.  But I think this man, Ben Kinchlow, is on the money.

On 6/18/2016 at 6:36 PM, REBgp said:

I just read this nap.  You may not want to, and you may not believe it if you do.  But I think this man, Ben Kinchlow, is on the money.

democrats are not our friends, but their all we have because republican leaders belittle us and group all of us in one group of laziness and free stuff, the only blacks they like are the ones that talk the same crap as they do...see herman cain, ben carson, used to be colin powell, powell was held in high esteem untill he disagreed with them, then he was cut loose.

Any black man can run for any office right now on just spewing obama hate and be liked on the republican ticket.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

democrats are not our friends, but their all we have because republican leaders belittle us and group all of us in one group of laziness and free stuff, the only blacks they like are the ones that talk the same crap as they do...see herman cain, ben carson, used to be colin powell, powell was held in high esteem untill he disagreed with them, then he was cut loose.

Any black man can run for any office right now on just spewing obama hate and be liked on the republican ticket.

Colin Powell cut loose.  As would any black (or white) democrat who jumped ship and sided with Republicans.  

7 hours ago, new tobie said:

Like referring to them as "clinging to their bibles and guns". Or referring to them as racist. Or referring to them as Islamophobic. Or referring to them as "wanting dirty air and dirty water".  Or referring to them as "science deniers". "Or referring to them as "wanting to take away your right to vote". I could go on and on. It's laughable that you think the Republicans have anywhere near their share of stereotypes cards in their back pocket. Democrats have basically cornered the market in that genre.