Colt, S&W, Glock Business is Booming -Pink Pistol Membership Grows

Hagar

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It would be interesting to know what political affiliation these gun buyers are members. The gun companies definitely make their money  after incidents like Orlando.

Dove, do you believe that if we had a law in force that banned weapons like the one used in Orlando, that the killing of the 49 people would not have taken place?

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ruger's pink .380 has been selling like hotcakes for sometime now.

I personally think it is terrible that it takes the death of 49 people to bring some to their senses. 

There was another link where they talked to an owner of a gun store in Ga and he was selling 15 AR-15 an hour.  That Co. is making big bucks.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It would be interesting to know what political affiliation these gun buyers are members. The gun companies definitely make their money  after incidents like Orlando.

The group mentioned in the article is a LGBT gun club.  I would guess most are Democrats, but there's no way to know for sure.  And yes, they are making big bucks.

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

Just read this & remembered your post.

This is the hidden content, please

I love my AR-15, and it has many practical uses, but there's no way in hell i'm using one inside my house for self defense.  I was present during an accidental discharge of one in a house (wasn't me), and that bullet went through three walls and didn't stop until it hit the back of the brick on the outside of the house.  If it hadn't been a brick house, the bullet would've ended up crossing a street.  

11 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I love my AR-15, and it has many practical uses, but there's no way in hell i'm using one inside my house for self defense.  I was present during an accidental discharge of one in a house (wasn't me), and that bullet went through three walls and didn't stop until it hit the back of the brick on the outside of the house.  If it hadn't been a brick house, the bullet would've ended up crossing a street.  

Wow, that's what I need for snakes lol.

19 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I have an AR-15 and it is a powerful load for a small caliber. It's also one of the fastest rounds out there. A friend of mine fired a .270, .243, and a .223 at a 1/2" blind flange. The .270 penetrated and went clean through. Both the .243 and .223 penetrated and pushed out the backside but did not exit. Still, very powerful for small calibers. Going through sheetrock walls without hitting a stud.....I would think most caliber firearms should do that, except maybe the .22 LR. Don't let the penetration of a .223 keep you from using it for protection.

Depending on the situation, I would use my AR-15 as home protection. My gun of choice is my Judge with 2 PDX loads, followed by 2 /.45 long Colt, followed by 2 /.410 slugs.....but what do I know?

Watch the PDX loads I use. Notice how the plastic discs stay centered throughout the video.

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

.45 ACP HP...should get the job done without going through too many brick walls and hitting the neighbor.

Hopefully, I will never find out.

Me either. I don't want to kill anyone, but if it comes down to him or me, I'm going to make sure it is him. 

I love the .45. Slow, large round that if you hit them, they are yours. Very deadly indeed.  That's a man's gun.