CAR YOU HAD THAT YOU'D LOVE TO HAVE AGAIN

Hagar

This would be my first car.   It was a red, 1964 Plymouth Fury, two door hardtop with a 383 ci engine and 4 barrel carb, 330 HP.   Front end jacked up a little.   Three years later I was married and traded it in on a 6cyl Dodge Dart.   What a letdown...

if I had a dollar for every time me and that Fury went up and down 11th street, I could buy another one :)

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

This would be my first car.   It was a red, 1964 Plymouth Fury, two door hardtop with a 383 ci engine and 4 barrel carb, 330 HP.   Front end jacked up a little.   Three years later I was married and traded it in on a 6cyl Dodge Dart.   What a letdown...

if I had a dollar for every time me and that Fury went up and down 11th street, I could buy another one :)

That 225 slant 6 was one of the best, if not the best motor ever made by Chrysler. Only thing that ever went wrong with them was the starter that would wake up the entire neighborhood when you cranked it.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

That 225 slant 6 was one of the best, if not the best motor ever made by Chrysler. Only thing that ever went wrong with them was the starter that would wake up the entire neighborhood when you cranked it.

Yea you're right.  That slant six was a good engine, and the neighbors needed waking up :)

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Since you are in a spending mood, there is another vehicle I would much rather have. Lol

Lol, you got it.

FYI, I buy a scratch off a couple of times a month, but it'll have to be a big lotto, cause then my wife makes me buy a couple of tickets.  I can't hit nuttin on them numbers.  I think it's rigged lol

Easy.  '69 Camaro,  my first car.  Started having issues with the engine and not enough $$ to work on it.   The outside was completely redone but the inside and the engine needed work.  Dang! I wish I still had that car!

3 hours ago, bigdog said:

Easy.  '69 Camaro,  my first car.  Started having issues with the engine and not enough $$ to work on it.   The outside was completely redone but the inside and the engine needed work.  Dang! I wish I still had that car!

That Camaro was a nice car.  What size engine?  I don't remember the options.  I know in the mid 60's GM had the 327/250hp which was a great engine.  The 327 also came with 300hp which would fly.  Not sure they were still available in 69 - My son came alone and the only thing I cud think of about car engines then was economy.

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

1982 Chevy short bed truck.  Small block 400. Damn that thing would run. Blue and Silver.  All my friends called it the COWBOYS truck.  I would love to have it again.  

It's a man thing I'd guess.   A young man and his first fine vehicle.  I washed and wax mine all the time.  Drove a 94 Ranger for 21 years.  Think I may have waxed it once, and washed it ever couple of months lol.

31 minutes ago, REBgp said:

That Camaro was a nice car.  What size engine?  I don't remember the options.  I know in the mid 60's GM had the 327/250hp which was a great engine.  The 327 also came with 300hp which would fly.  Not sure they were still available in 69 - My son came alone and the only thing I cud think of about car engines then was economy.

I believe it had a 230/140 hp straight 6 in it.   I know it wasn't a V8