Hamshire-Fannett at WO-S predictions

First off who cares who was mentioned on the all preseason team, what difference does that make........That statement is ridiculous. HF, I believe will win this one. 5-2. Not saying WOS will not have a chance, but just to see a comment about that crap and the preseason team is nothing short of ...................................

u wanna talk about stacked outfields...look at WOS...Earl Thomas (running back)...Jacoby Franks (wide reciever)...Tim McClelland who's just as fast and has a cannon for an arm...not taking anything away from HF of course

i think the winner of this game will determine who comes in 2nd for district

Guest Orangeboy

Are we talking about Football or baseball. Last time I check just because you are good at football doesn't mean you can play baseball. Last time I checked neither of those guys hit the ball real well. Yeah they might be fast and catch a few fly balls, but lets here about them when they start hitting the ball.

Both of those guys can fly and they catch everything they can get to. Earl hit a HR in both games against Orangefield last year, one of them to win 1-0. He hit one last week against Anahuac and almost took the third baseman's head off with another shot. Last I heard Earl was hitting well over .300 and Franks was hitting over .400. The are both contact hitters and are able to beat a lot of balls out. You cannot take anything away from these guys just because they play Mustang Football.

I have seen both teams play and have nothing to say negative about either. I do want to say though, that I have walked out of a couple of games this year thinking that HF had possibly one of the best outfielders I had seen in decades. They have one kid that can go get it with the best of them. He is hands down the best I have seen this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin