Silsbee vs WOS round 3..Game In Evadale!!

20FAN07

wos by 30, comin off a good win...........haha just playin. It hard to predict against a team in your district because you know the team. Silsbee knows the keys to focus on and so does WOS. In this game who ever executes the game plan and makes the big plays wins. It sucks to see one of these teams lose, it was just lilke the year before. Everyone knows the place will be packed, its gunna be loud, high emotions, and some pretty talented girls out on the court. Im not gunna make a prediction cuz i truely dont know. If the girls can come out and play like they can then it will be a close game like the Navasota game and the other Silsbee vs WOS games. Goodluck to both!!

Trying to predict a winner or favorite out of fellow 21-3A teams is kinda like asking a parent which is their favorite child. There is no way to answer. I just want to say, Good Luck to both Silsbee and WO-S, you are such classy teams and representatives of our district. Hope OF sees the winner of this matchup down the road. Gotta get our half taken care of first, though! One game at a time.

Dang i was for an advantage for the stangs going into the game, ;).......just joking. Im glad she is alright, but i knew she would be great determination and a great player. Who ever wins this game.............never mind i dont wanna think of anybody having to lose. Best of luck for both squads!!

It says a lot that Silsbee has won 3 times already but it is very hard to beat a team 3 teams in one season, heck its hard to do it twice. Saying that, doing it four times would be quite the accomplishment. B. Scott will be ready and the rest of the Lady Mustangs are playing excellent so far this playoff season. I say WOS gets a lil revenge but I would not be surprised to see Silsbee win. (Am I chickening out on a real answer or what?)

Ok fine, WO-S by 5 or less.

Both teams need to watch out. I know silsbee will be prepared, but so will WOS. The WOS vs Navasota game reminded me alot of silsbee, but the tigers have more depth if i remeber correctly. I think this will benefit very well in preparations for game. But its like another district game, but the loser goes home, anything can happen.

The recent update is Evadale, we will still play at 7:00...We have played them 3 times already and won...and thats good..and we as a team are proud of that BUT now it is do or die time..you either win or go home, and we know that, so Silsbee is definitely ready and we know it is going to be a good game.........they will play hard but we will play harder AND if we both play our best game Silsbee will win.

I disagree.  If WO-S plays a good game, we should pull out a win.  We all know that Silsbee has one 3 of 3, but if you look at WO-S...we are peaking at the right time.  We have had some disappointing losses this season...I just don't believe that this will not be another one.

Good for you, now that's showing team spirit! You should show support for your team NO MATTER WHAT! Just like ya'll did after going 0-1, then 0-2, and even NOW after 0-3, against Silsbee, and I wouldn't expect you to agree even after going 0-4.....GO TIGERS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder