Prayers Needed For Coach Fuller

Guest Ozen

West Hardin Head Coach Kent Fuller is having health issues with his wife right now. His wife is pregnant and is having some problems right now. Please keep them in your prayers!!!

To my knowledge, Mrs. Fuller and baby are now at UTMB and will remain there until the baby is born. Each day is a very critical day. So speaking for Coach Fuller and Family, your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Continue to pray as each day passes it is a blessing, for she needs to continue to carry the baby as long as possible. Also keep Coach Fuller and children in your prayers.

Guest orangeman

Thank all of you for your continued prayers and support regarding my wife and baby. It is a scary situation and every single day that she can continue to carry this baby is vitally important. Although we don't know what tomorrow holds, we do know who holds tomorrow. My sincere thanks to all of you.

Kent Fuller

Coach, Mrs. Fuller & Children You are on our prayer list. We see the beginning and try to make our own ending. God knows the end from the beginning. Hang on to your faith in God. He will see you through. He just done a miracle for my niece in her pregnancy with my great nephew. They are both perfectly fine after an 8 month ordeal. If God did it for them HE can do it for ya'll!!! Have faith. Lots of love and prayers from Deweyville.

I got to visit with Mindy yesterday and she was in good spirits for all she is going through.

I can tell you that both she and Coach have strong faith in the Lord and know that even though imperfect things happen in this life that we serve a perfect God.

They both know your prayers are being answered, so please keep them up. They have both said how much all the prayers mean to them.

Remember, " In this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer I have overcome the world." ............ Jesus Christ... John 16:33

God bless all of you who are supporting and praying for them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder