Ole Miss Cheating?? You don't say...

29 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Crootapaloza 2016 is this weekend.  Lots of Texas kids on the list

This is the hidden content, please

Damn! Two 5* and 14 4* recruits on the same weekend? No wonder they got busted. A little discretion guess a long way! Lulz

8 minutes ago, RaiderRed30 said:

All of these were before Freeze or not dealing with the football team.

And you actually believe that? It doesn't seem weird to you that OM hasn't ever recruited this well in their history, yet the past 3-4 years, they've been top 5 in the nation? Have you ever been to Oxford?

2 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

And you actually believe that? It doesn't seem weird to you that OM hasn't ever recruited this well in their history, yet the past 3-4 years, they've been top 5 in the nation? Have you ever been to Oxford?

Much nicer that College Station and prettier cheerleaders. 

14 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Ole Miss is one of the best school's in the country and the campus is one of the prettiest in the country. The people are great. At some places all it takes is the right coach, and Freeze seems to be that one for Ole Miss. Think if Alabama never had Bear Bryant? UCLA never had Wooden? One coach can change everything.

21 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yes. I have been to Oxford. My son played with UH there in baseball. Niece and nephew are recent grads. It's beautiful. It has always been beautiful.

What's so different now?

My point is it still is historically overlooked on the national scale. Yes, it is the premier school in MS, while state is more akin to auburn or aggy. I lived in Alabama for 5 years after college and visited most $EC campuses, and i appreciate their beauty. But Hugh freeze not those campuses are the main reason they've come into Texas and started cherry picking 5* recruits. And personally, I prefer Athens or Tuscaloosa cuz the foothills, though I spent more time in auburn/opelika for the wimmenz.

14 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

My point is it still is historically overlooked on the national scale. Yes, it is the premier school in MS, while state is more akin to auburn or aggy. I lived in Alabama for 5 years after college and visited most $EC campuses, and i appreciate their beauty. But Hugh freeze not those campuses are the main reason they've come into Texas and started cherry picking 5* recruits. And personally, I prefer Athens or Tuscaloosa cuz the foothills, though I spent more time in auburn/opelika for the wimmenz.

You are too funny!!!!

1 hour ago, RaiderRed30 said:

Ole Miss is one of the best school's in the country and the campus is one of the prettiest in the country. The people are great. At some places all it takes is the right coach, and Freeze seems to be that one for Ole Miss. Think if Alabama never had Bear Bryant? UCLA never had Wooden? One coach can change everything.

You forgot there are easy white women everywhere.  The Grove is a site to see.