Who Would Be On Your Allstar Team?

Roxsy

Guest bleed orange

Again, that is why Lamar draws a crowd of about 100 people because they do not recruit local and that is why they don't win. I bet a team of high school kids in the area could beat Lamar. There current coach needs to go. His staff does not have certain " people skills" to recruit good players. Its all about recruiting and Lamar lacks in that department. Just had to vent, let stick to the originally topic. We can start this debate later. Thanks Cat22 for getting me fired up. I really mean it.

Again, that is why Lamar draws a crowd of about 100 people because they do not recruit local and that is why they don't win. I bet a team of high school kids in the area could beat Lamar. There current coach needs to go. His staff does not have certain " people skills" to recruit good players. Its all about recruiting and Lamar lacks in that department. Just had to vent, let stick to the originally topic. We can start this debate later. Thanks Cat22 for getting me fired up. I really mean it.

That Orangefield coach might be a good choice if the Lamar job came open. Didn't she play for Lamar?

That Orangefield coach might be a good choice if the Lamar job came open. Didn't she play for Lamar?

BITE YOUR TONGUE! We want to keep Coach Ancelot forever! ;D

Seriously, though. Coach Ancelot could do an excellent job for Lamar or any other place she might go in the future. We're just happy to keep her as long as we can.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami