Why does HJ care

WOS_32

We have been prac really hard and we have realized that all we have to do is stop Donahoe yall are a one diminsional team

woah hold your horses... i was at the WOS and HJ when they played in sour lake and yall did hold donahoe to i think which might have been his season low, BUT HJ still beat WOS because Jarvis stepped and knocked down 30... donahoe is not the whole team but he is a big piece to the HJ puzzle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just because we did not hit our free throws down the stretch is the only reason we lost!!! and Jarvis has only played that good one time hey everyone gets lucky every now and then also wut about when Netherly got fouled at the end but no call great job talkin to those REFS!!!!!!!!!

It was just because we did not hit our free throws down the stretch is the only reason we lost!!! and Jarvis has only played that good one time hey everyone gets lucky every now and then also wut about when Netherly got fouled at the end but no call great job talkin to those REFS!!!!!!!!!

from what i saw, WOS choked when they played in Sour Lake. Yes, i will agree that Jarvis has his moments, but he choses to have those moments at the right time. What do you have to say about when HJ beat WOS at WOS?

pete_sampras wrote:                                                                                                      woah hold your horses... i was at the WOS and HJ when they played in sour lake and yall did hold donahoe to i think which might have been his season low, BUT HJ still beat WOS because Jarvis stepped and knocked down 30... donahoe is not the whole team but he is a big piece to the HJ puzzle

Its whoa, pete. not woah.    ::)  2 can play dis game.

I dont know why everyone talks about HJ AND WOS like they are something good when everyone should realize that the only team with a tru shot at state is KOUNTZE!!!!!!!!!!

Kountze does have a great chance at state, but there are several others that have a great chance as well.

uhhh the team that this weblog is talking about...HJ. yea and obviously if WOS loses three times to HJ what makes u think you will do any better the 4th time. yall did bad on free throws and the refs messed yall up? thats yalls fault yall messed up on free throws and yall had like three different pairs of refs...

uhhh the team that this weblog is talking about...HJ. yea and obviously if WOS loses three times to HJ what makes u think you will do any better the 4th time. yall did bad on free throws and the refs messed yall up? thats yalls fault yall messed up on free throws and yall had like three different pairs of refs...

There is no way either team (HJ OR WOS) could beat Kountze end of story

end of story?? End of a fictional fairy tale thought up by a hallucinating Kountze fan..errr.. kid. You're right, it should come to an end. There are some great teams in this area. Kountze is one of them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kountze and EC split. HJ beat EC 2 out of 3 times. I don't think its very fair to say there's no way HJ could beat em. I think it would be a fun game to watch, but its hard to talk smack about what if. Especially if you're the only one who see's it that way.

There is no way either team (HJ OR WOS) could beat Kountze end of story

Yea just like East Chambers couldnt beat you either so just shut up and leave you really should just stay off this site....we have beat EC 2times and yall just straight up got WHIPPED last night so dont go running your head how about yall can beat any team including HJ and WOS

Yea just like East Chambers couldnt beat you either so just shut up and leave you really should just stay off this site....we have beat EC 2times and yall just straight up got WHIPPED last night so dont go running your head how about yall can beat any team including HJ and WOS

ooo u just got OWNED

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder