Hardin-Jefferson 76 Bridge City 37/Final

WOSgrad

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

See, the Silsbee score and the H-J scores are almost identical.  That Silsbee/H-J game just may be a classic!

Roberts rung the dunk-o-meter 4 times including an intercepted half court pass that wound up with a reverse slam. I say this only to you Souja because I know that you know how important those dunks are. :):)

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Roberts rung the dunk-o-meter 4 times including an intercepted half court pass that wound up with a reverse slam. I say this only to you Souja because I know that you know how important those dunks are. :):)

So, was it 4-0?  Heck yea!  The dunk count is the most important stat there is!

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I saw another game where he put the dunk-o-meter out of commission.  I would be very surprised if he doesn't lead SETX in the all important "most dunks" category.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

See, the Silsbee score and the H-J scores are almost identical.  That Silsbee/H-J game just may be a classic!

HJ needs to get healthy.  But with the starters and first few off the bench, it will close and that most of the time is as deep as you "need" to be.  I predicted last year would be a split and this year the same.  It's the next three where I said HJ wouldn't find more than one win where Nash hasn't let me hear the end of it.  I think both games could be "instant classics" this year. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

See, the Silsbee score and the H-J scores are almost identical.  That Silsbee/H-J game just may be a classic

Haha no there knot. lol If you go back and look at all the games you will see Silsbee is 10-15 points better than H.J in every game . I have been saying that all year. JUST so people can see the difference between the two. Ow and your the one that told me I need to be worried about H.J. right..lol Let me ask you this since Central beat Ozen that makes my Tigers #1 again in the S.E.TEXAS RANKINGS RIGHT .? lol

58 minutes ago, Who That said:

Haha no there knot. lol If you go back and look at all the games you will see Silsbee is 10-15 points better than H.J in every game . I have been saying that all year. JUST so people can see the difference between the two. Ow and your the one that told me I need to be worried about H.J. right..lol Let me ask you this since Central beat Ozen that makes my Tigers #1 again in the S.E.TEXAS RANKINGS RIGHT .? lol

Someone has had them number 1 all along.  With Central 2 and Ozen in their rightful place just behind the Jags ;)

1 hour ago, Who That said:

I never said Silsbee will beat H-J.  Lol

9 hours ago, Drango1 said:

that is not true....he scored 21 but most of it was in transition he actually really struggled shooting the ball from the perimeter compared to what he normally does

21 for Salad and it's not true!!!  listen to this clown. if Salad don't go for 30 a nite, Mr. Drango is not impressed. Ha.