Hardin-Jefferson 76 Bridge City 37/Final

WOSgrad

By the way.......his 3 point attemps are way down from last year as he's been going to the hole more.

So he might not hit 7 (3' pters) but that doesn't depict a bad nite. Get buckets however u can get buckets.

I wish I went for 21 a nite my Sr. year. #clown

I don't know what any of them scored but Travis had the hot hand early. Michael took the ball to the hole early and didn't get the fouls called he probably should have. He did what he always does, he went to work and scored the basketball . He would probably be the first to tell you he has shot the 3 ball better than he did the other night. He took what the defense gave him which is the mark of a good player. Twenty one is a good night in anyone's book.

11 hours ago, Drango1 said:

No you said Saladin went off. Trust me I am as big a fan of Saladin that exists but that wasn't "going off" for him. If you think that you are a clown. 

Perhaps "going off" varies with opinion. Any 15-18 yr. old kid that scores more than 20 in a game for me is going off. It wasn't his personal best of 38 or at minimum one of his better games, but he still IN MY OPINION, went off. You have some pretty high expectations of young Mr. Salad. Must be a relative or close family friend. I talk to him pretty regular on Twitter. He's a great kid.