Hardin-Jefferson 103, West Orange-Stark 59/Final

how was the guard play of WOS? I know they had great guard play in the past with Earl, Rutledge and my baby cousin Marquest. 

You really not gonna name the best guard? Lol But it is solid. Not bad, not great. It is essentially 4 guards and a tall wing that will play at all times. I hoop with Quest sometimes and he's still got it! 

You really not gonna name the best guard? Lol But it is solid. Not bad, not great. It is essentially 4 guards and a tall wing that will play at all times. I hoop with Quest sometimes and he's still got it! 

im bias, my cousin was the best to come out WOS til Rutledge lol

Gettin minutes. He will be a key player for the program going forward. He is still technically a freshman because he was awarded a medical redshirt. He is playing as mostly a matchup defender. 

Q will be fine. Wish he was at Lamar or SHSU. 

KJ had 14 points if not mistaken. Football boys returned without having a single practice. Even with the return of the football boys HJ is the better Team.

Y'all will be fine. I don't see y'all missing the playoffs.  At this point I think it's Silsbee,HJ,LCM and WOS. Although 3rd isn't completely out of the question. Good luck! 

Y'all will be fine. I don't see y'all missing the playoffs.  At this point I think it's Silsbee,HJ,LCM and WOS. Although 3rd isn't completely out of the question. Good luck! 

wait a minute: no HF??  

Dove: you need to speak up on this man, state championship program missing the playoffs again?