Nederland 75 Port Arthur Memorial 66/Final

WOSgrad

I am trying to see them all (55 so far).

BTW, using the word "little" with "Plano" is an oxymoron. Nothing little about Plano Prestonwood. Yes, the school may be small, but the area they reach out to get student(athletes) is massive! ;)

Yes and I dont see how you do it and manage to stay married lol

The school is far from small. We went there my junior year for a Leadership retreat and the school is bigger than any in SETX. The cafeteria has a buffet! Lol they also let us use there stadium to practice football because we were still in playoffs. It is as nice as every stadium around here. 

You are correct sir. But people see TAPPS and automatically think small and inferior. I am of course speaking of the ones that just talk without knowing squat. 

With major D1 scouts in the gym at every game. 

There school really was impressive. Even cooler was that Julius Randle then a senior let me and 2 of my friends take a picture with him! And guess who took the picture, Mickey Mitchell who was on crutches from an ACL injury from football. Enough with the thread hijacking though. Good win Nedrland. 

IMO, we are talking apples and oranges here. Plano Prestonwood compared to Big Sandy, Nederland, etc...

Not sure where we got here in this discussion. Most folks know that Prestonwood is a different league than the normal public school.

I will never, ever compare a public school to a private school. Maybe it's why they have their own leagues, UIL and TAPPS. ;)

There school really was impressive. Even cooler was that Julius Randle then a senior let me and 2 of my friends take a picture with him! And guess who took the picture, Mickey Mitchell who was on crutches from an ACL injury from football. Enough with the thread hijacking though. Good win Nedrland. 

Yes we may get put on probation lol. I thought Kevin Howard stepped up big last night. He blocked at least 5 shots. And English played with a lot of intensity

IMO, we are talking apples and oranges here. Plano Prestonwood compared to Big Sandy, Nederland, etc...

Not sure where we got here in this discussion. Most folks know that Prestonwood is a different league than the normal public school.

I will never, ever compare a public school to a private school. Maybe it's why they have their own leagues, UIL and TAPPS. ;)

And then the ones who just can't comply with either rules like API/Prime Prep and have to play in TCAL! Lol

Exactly. Kind of like comparing those teams out of CLC "Christian Life Center" in Humble, in comparison to Atascocita now. It's not even something relatable. I'm not even sure what happened to CLC, but I never hear anything else about them the last few years.

Edited by MossHill2