Nederland 75 Port Arthur Memorial 66/Final

WOSgrad

I assume because Nederland beat Memorial.  Wasn't a surprise.  Everyone knows that Memorial isn't very good this year and are a year away...

that is not why it was funny but i will entertain you. did PAM play OZEN to with in 2 and central to with in 8?

what does it say about those two schools then if PAM is not very good?

the funny part to me is NED can't beat 2A big sandy but gets the win against a 6A basketball school like PAM.

basketball can be a funny sport.

Edited by fox

90% of Miguez shots were layups, Memorial made no adjustments in their press and he gladly had easy ones in the 4th qtr. Im sure he had 20-24 in the 4th wowww ...plus I wouldn't piss the kid off he seems to feed off that. WinWin and I quit counting after he got to 30....lol

Yep! At least 20 in the 4th. 

Lol and PA fans were excited about the new coach they got? Smhhh no excuse losing to Nederland 

he's a good coach he started all sophomores against Nederland, they played them tough but they are young right now not enough experience . They will have to take their bumps and bruises but next year they'll be very good. 

he's a good coach he started all sophomores against Nederland, they played them tough but they are young right now not enough experience . They will have to take their bumps and bruises but next year they'll be very good. 

You are correct! Next couple years they will be very good and maybe even more. The groups below them looked good as well. Watch out for Memorial, there coming!

+1

You are correct! Next couple years they will be very good and maybe even more. The groups below them looked good as well. Watch out for Memorial, there coming!

+1

that is not why it was funny but i will entertain you. did PAM play OZEN to with in 2 and central to with in 8?

what does it say about those two schools then if PAM is not very good?

the funny part to me is NED can't beat 2A big sandy but gets the win against a 6A basketball school like PAM.

basketball can be a funny sport.

Your comparison of the score of these 3 22-5A schools brings up some interesting conversation. Just a couple of days ago, it was boldly stated on this board that Nederland has 'no chance' of beating Ozen or Central. Did anyone see how BS DOMINATED a very athletic Longview team by 20! Could easily have been worse. That game was played without 2 starters and a key reserve for BS. 

I would LOVE to hear the rationale behind the statements that were made earlier this week. 

Just gonna throw this date out there for those who have short term memory issues when it comes to Ned not having a chance against Ozen/Central:

February 25, 2014

Your comparison of the score of these 3 22-5A schools brings up some interesting conversation. Just a couple of days ago, it was boldly stated on this board that Nederland has 'no chance' of beating Ozen or Central. Did anyone see how BS DOMINATED a very athletic Longview team by 20! Could easily have been worse. That game was played without 2 starters and a key reserve for BS. 

I would LOVE to hear the rationale behind the statements that were made earlier this week. 

Just gonna throw this date out there for those who have short term memory issues when it comes to Ned not having a chance against Ozen/Central:

February 25, 2014

Hmmm? Sounds like Nederland thinks it can give Ozen a smackdown. Hmmm!

February 25, 2014

i think ppl who don't really know sports just like to talk. Ppl still havent learned it doesn't matter what so callled classification you are or wherever you are from if you can play that particular sport well and do it as a team you have a chance to beat anybody. Never underestimate your opponent because you feel like your 6a and their 2a. But is their overall basketball game a 2a . Big Sandy would give alot of teams problems because just like in every sport its about matchups and which ones will be exploited. A la Golden St. , Boise St ,or Monmouth. Stop putting labels on these teams and watch them play thats the only thing that matters at the end of the day. CAN YOU PLAY...PERIOD...