Silsbee 89 Lufkin 83/Final - 2OT

WOSgrad

Your words " Gods are always favored" seemed to be a comment about the players.  But I will accept your contention.  I know that you are smarter than to just throw out unsubstantiated words/accusations.  Therefore, I would be interested in knowing what analysis/observation methods you may have accessed in order to validate your statement.  I sure hope you didn't hear anyone from HJ prognosticate a number of consecutive undefeated district championships with a state championship or two thrown in.  Because if you did, I would be forced to agree with you.

Aren't pretty much the only facts on here results in some manner or schedules etc but just because it's an opinion does that mean it's just my opinion, I may be the one that stated it but it doesn't mean I am the only one that has it.

As you said, you are the ONE who stated it.  When you speak of "the program" who is it and what has been said or demonstrated that creates your stated perception?

Your words " Gods are always favored" seemed to be a comment about the players.  But I will accept your contention.  I know that you are smarter than to just throw out unsubstantiated words/accusations.  Therefore, I would be interested in knowing what analysis/observation methods you may have accessed in order to validate your statement.  I sure hope you didn't hear anyone from HJ prognosticate a number of consecutive undefeated district championships with a state championship or two thrown in.  Because if you did, I would be forced to agree with you.

I think the only person who has done that is me lol I am sticking to it... 

A movement is fueled by perception.